Well I did it, I messed up my light schedule

Growingasmile

My alarm clock was set for pm instead of am and i woke up 4:30 hours late to get my light on, i'm running 18.5 on 5.5 off, and I don't know if I should resume the normal light schedule or if I should make sure the light runs for 18.5 or maybe even 19 now before starting the new dark cycle or if I should just flower them out now. Any suggestions? personally don't want to flower them out because they're too small

this is what your looking for

plug-grow-heavy-duty-timer.jpeg
plug-grow-heavy-duty-timer.jpeg

Hello, needing a little help with this same question but I am 2 weeks into flower (12/12). I have just upgraded from 1 x 600w Hps to 2 x 600w Hps changed from light on a JBL timer on a power point to using a hard wired box with timer attached. Problem, when putting onto box timer I dialled it in to the opposite of what I wanted... checking this morning (5am) lights were on from 8pm, (8pm-8am) when should have been off. Freaking out I turned off straight away before calculating times. I corrected and put back onto original schedule (8am-8pm) and went to work. Does anyone have a similar experience or advice? Will they be ok? Is there anything I need to do?

or better yet why don't you just run the lights at 24/0 like I do and save the b.s headaches for veg and 12/12 for flower , I run my lights at night here because hydro is cheaper at night 7 pm to 7am , go down after dinner and flip on the lights and turn off before I go to work that way I am checking on my plants twice a day and I water at lights on , about a 1hr after lights have been on .

I would actually like to change them to run at night as it would help with the cooler nights that are now coming. Do you think that will be to big shock on them reversing to opposite dark hours? should I change an hour at a time till I get correct night hours?

Has anyone experimented with 12/12 and reducing over the course of the 8-10wks for example after the first three reducing light to 10hrs then after another three reducing to 6-8hrs of light then down to no light in the last week?

Has anyone experimented with 12/12 and reducing over the course of the 8-10wks for example after the first three reducing light to 10hrs then after another three reducing to 6-8hrs of light then down to no light in the last week?
Don’t do this, just stick with 12/12. I lower to 10/14 last week, but that’s just a preference I have. 12/12 is proven and works, don’t muck with it.

Back
Top Bottom