Well ive asked 7 different mods

HATECITYMO

but is it possible to acquire medical cannabis in the state of GA. if not, then is it possible to get it shipped to GA from growers out west. If so, how do i get it, and what do i need to do

thanks for reading
laters
mo

sorry if its a dumb question that i could probably find by searching but id rather just ask

Re: well ive asked 7 different mods.

Check this out... If you're not in one of the states that has an approved Medical Cannabis system in place, you can't get it shipped in. That would be a huge felony and you'd do time for sure...or the person who sent it.

What you can do about it is:
1.) move to a state that has it in place.
2.) get active in your state and try to get it changed.

go to norml.org/ site and check out your state in the upper right section of the site's home page.

Check this out... If you're not in one of the states that has an approved Medical Cannabis system in place, you can't get it shipped in. That would be a huge felony and you'd do time for sure...or the person who sent it.

What you can do about it is:
1.) move to a state that has it in place.
2.) get active in your state and try to get it changed.

go to norml.org/ site and check out your state in the upper right section of the site's home page.

Akornpatch, I am a medical patient here in California. Can I get meds shipped to me?

Not that I'm aware of. I'd suspect that mailing anything MMJ related is a felony. You'd be better off asking Spliff Twister, ZedRules, or dadinpain since I'm not a MMJ eligible toker. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

You know peeps. These shipping companies occasionally employ dogs to look for contraband. We had a news story just recently that show cased a couple of people who got busted shipping pot back to the USA from Mexico. They used DHL I believe and DHL used a dog. It's gotten way too risky to try it anymore if you ask me.

I have no problem filling my needs but was just curious if there is a legit dispensary delivery service. BTW, Craigslist is a burnout. I think just as many cops post on there as anyone else.

yeas i really dont want to take the risk, i was just seeing if there was a private delivery service and if it was legal in GA, but i got my answer. thanks for the help guys..
laters

Back
Top Bottom