Wembley

I took some of the larger stuff from the bottom of the cola. It was still pretty wet, but it stayed lit.
This is exciting... the taste is awesome. Sweet with no particular parallel to compare it to. It was also very mild.
No cough or harshness at all even with so much hydrated chlorophyll. Im really looking forward to this bud properly cured

Happy 4th of July toed!! And everyone else south of the border from me!!

that’s funny, I had kfc earlier. Was helping my neighbor rebuild his fence and his wife was like, here sit down, eat, eat, eat... I don’t want it to go to waste, eat! Lol it was delish!! Lol I guess I should have said I went over to help drink his beer, cause I did more of that then help him. Lol he had lots of help already

kfc is good but I really like marry browns chicken. That’s good stuff I tell ya!

that’s funny, I had kfc earlier. Was helping my neighbor rebuild his fence and his wife was like, here sit down, eat, eat, eat... I don’t want it to go to waste, eat! Lol it was delish!! Lol I guess I should have said I went over to help drink his beer, cause I did more of that then help him. Lol he had lots of help already

kfc is good but I really like marry browns chicken. That’s good stuff I tell ya!
Being Canadian you may not be accustomed to the subtleties of July 4th. Here in the US we gather on the 4th to drink till absolutely hammeted drunk then play some horseshoes... overhead throws are fair game. We then eat some sort of ground, or heavily preserved meat, burnt to a mother fucking crisp by one of the fathers in the group. More beers or Jager, or tequila, or all of them. At days end we chill, waiting for the interstellar light show the neighbor keeps rambling on about... he went to Mexico last week... the evening usually ends with someone on fire, or drowned in the pool, or both. We have some strange customs, this is one of the more family friendly ones. Stay tuned for Christmas.... you'll never stuff a stocking the same way again!

Mary brown's chicken. That started in Newfoundland. Like all the other great things out there. :)

Being Canadian you may not be accustomed to the subtleties of July 4th. Here in the US we gather on the 4th to drink till absolutely hammeted drunk then play some horseshoes... overhead throws are fair game. We then eat some sort of ground, or heavily preserved meat, burnt to a mother fucking crisp by one of the fathers in the group. More beers or Jager, or tequila, or all of them. At days end we chill, waiting for the interstellar light show the neighbor keeps rambling on about... he went to Mexico last week... the evening usually ends with someone on fire, or drowned in the pool, or both. We have some strange customs, this is one of the more family friendly ones. Stay tuned for Christmas.... you'll never stuff a stocking the same way again!
Yep, I watched some pretty ridiculous videos of July 4th celebrations In my time... us Canadians just won’t understand... it’s a whole different type of patriotism. :laughtwo:

e I'm keeping this one for myself.

20200704_171956.jpg
I really like that first picture! Photo of the month quality right there!!

Mary brown's chicken. That started in Newfoundland. Like all the other great things out there. :)
Lol yep, just like all the oil out west... :laughtwo:

Trichomes are picking up. This leaf bud is from the smallest of the 4 hydro plants. That plant may be small, with tiny buds by comparison, but the tightness, and trichomr count are the best of the bunch. Something tells me I'm keeping this one for myself.

I agree with BLS that pic is worthy of entering in POTM!

The buds are really showing weight. I wanted to show the buds in proportion to my hand if youre wondering why I'm grabbing everything About 2/3 through the video i pick up a cola that didn't have a yoyo, I play with a rather large nug. And show the size of the top of the gnarled bud... its a monster. That plant in particular makes some seriously ugly buds, but each is becoming super dense and heavy as the time runs out. Dense nugs are running down to the last 5 or 6 inches of the colas. Who ever said that hydro doesn't give the qualiity of a soil plant can go suck a dick.

Wikileaf describes the buds from Wembley medium size and to be something between light and fluffy to tight and dense. I believe mine are definitely catering to the later. The oil quantity from these plants is unlike anything ive seen before. Really kind of annoying when you're reaching to the back of the grow area... i guess I'll just have to live with it.

I pulled some buds off the hydro plants. Dry, it might make an oz and a half. Buds are very solid. On one kola the buds are all very firm except for the very last nugs on the bottom. These were hidden by the much taller buds sonits no surprise. They look surprisingly good considering... Very sticky.

Getting to the end. But there are still a lot of pistils on the hydro group. Im hoping everything will be hung inside of 2 weeks. The plants i hung today won't take much time at all considering the RH is 15 today. The closet plant should start showing amber in a few days... everytime i say that it takes another week,, so maybe I should just be quiet..
Cheers

So im 99% done with my dog stairs. I finished the poplar treads with my little flame thrower. Its a propane torch used to burn weeds. I love this thing... shoots 4 foot flames, it sounds like a space shuttle launch. So I gave the top of the treads a flame job, burning away part of the wood surface raising the grain. This was to give the steps a little gription. But, it wasn't enough, so i will have to sand them all down again and add deck tape for a skateboard. I got one done. Im bummed at how it looks, but functionality has one out
View media item 1781951I added a little something to the top tread.... a drink holder. It sucks to sit in that corner if you have a beverage. The hole fits a Yeti perfectly.

By damn just look at all that dust. You’d think you’d been doing some oinda construction or something. :rofl:

Lookin good all around the casa! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom