Wembley

I've been slowly strolling through some of your older grow and build threads, and it's safe to say you stepped out of the luck circle and into the skill circle a couple years ago :headbanger:
(Tears) thanks man!

So I chopped all the nugs off the colas from the closet plant. 10.3oz total. I Jarred some up last night, the RH this morning was 59. The jar to the left in the picture weighs almost exactly 1.5oz its all the larfy stuff.
A lot of the stuff down low that seemed to have some body when it was growing, didnt after drying. The big buds are amazing in their density and heft, i kept a few intact (as best I could).

Only 4 days of drying, but with the big plant in there the humidity jumped to 60% its now at 50% i hope it stays there for a little while.

I'm gonna pull the plant in the back. It doesnt have any colored trichomes, im just sick of looking at it. It has a few good buds, one of which is a large pillar with super hard nugs. Im very curious to see that thing a little closer. Im gonna pull it to capitalize of the increase of humidity in the office. Funny, the smell isn't that bad now. I taped up the AC vent and threw a wet towel under the door. Its strong, but not Master Kush strong, its more of a sweet smell with a baby bit of skunk and a little fuel.

One down

I trimmed off the larfy stuff from the hydro plant. The colas have a little more drying to do. My humidity right now is 15%... it shouldnt take long.

2 plants left. Neither are super huge, but both have their merits. Almost done.

My RH is 57%, and tomorrow makes for 3 weeks and still not dry.

No mold or anything like that, just taking it's damn sweet time on this one.

My RH is 57%, and tomorrow makes for 3 weeks and still not dry.

No mold or anything like that, just taking it's damn sweet time on this one.
Three weeks, that's crazy, you think they would at least dry to below below 60 after that kinda time. I went looking for your harvest, which thread is it in?

Three weeks, that's crazy, you think they would at least dry to below below 60 after that kinda time. I went looking for your harvest, which thread is it in?

You’d think, but stems aren’t even snapping yet. Buds are definitely not over dry. I made sure to, um, check them out.

They’re close, just not quite there yet. Room temp is 68-70, and I hung pretty good sized nodes. The sugar leaves are finally just getting to that almost dry but not brittle stage.

It was my Lab grow, but I haven’t put anything up in there for a good while.

Plants are drying too fast. I got the big plant into jars this morning. 13 jars all together, but I had categories, bud, semi larf and larf. The semi larf cat. is for loose bud that has solid components, basically buds that have ADD. The other 2 catagories are kinda self explanatory. There was 9.39 ounces of the 2 lesser grades, and 17oz exactly of good bud. All told 26.39oz. Beat my personal record by quite a bit. I might see 3 pounds this season.

Sorry to hear about the buds drying too fast. If i could send you some of our humidity i would. Although i doubt you'd want it haha. Even with the express dry, that's one hell of a haul man!
Aww, thanks buddy. Not bad for 1 plant. I wish it grew a little more conventionally, not so whispy, but no bugs, no natural disasters, they made it to jars, who could ask for more. The larfy stuff isn't a lose. Ill make RSO out of it.

Dude... pull your plant. Haha. Not sure i agree with the need to find MORE trichomes.

They made it into jars without picking up any mold along the way, i'd definitely call that a win! :headbanger:

She's more than likely getting pulled tonight. Gonna run the scope over a bunch one last time for good measure. Gotta collect some data for my own learning purposes and then she's getting the business. i don't expect to see anything too different than what we saw last night and i'd rather it not be coma weed. So she is not long for this world.

They made it into jars without picking up any mold along the way, i'd definitely call that a win! :headbanger:

She's more than likely getting pulled tonight. Gonna run the scope over a bunch one last time for good measure. Gotta collect some data for my own learning purposes and then she's getting the business. i don't expect to see anything too different than what we saw last night and i'd rather it not be coma weed. So she is not long for this world.
Not mush mold in these parts. A friend had botrytis once, but thats about it.

It all depends on what you're after as to "doneness" of your trichomes. If you want a velcro couch affect you go for more darkies (can I say that?) I'm not super into taking a nap everytime I smoke out so I don't wait for a percentage. I see a colored one (damn!) and pull the plant. Its all in what you want.

:laughtwo: that's a good problem to have. The only thing I hate about jars when you have that much is burping them is a pain in the ass.
Yeah. I bought apothecary jars, which worked for a while,but they are so big the bud dries out over time quickly when the amount of bud gets lower. Then you need jars anyway.

Back
Top Bottom