Wembley

Do it with something like this and I'm in. HumiGuard Clamp Sealing Stainless Containers - 17 L
But, since it holds 17 liters its not a real hardship to burp.

Sure. Have to put a couple holes in it, then seal it up. Not sure what the best way to do that would be. Probably order a second lid, then put holes in that for the check valves/air hose.

Nice harvest there @Stltoed all this talk about curing and what not, has me excited about eventually going to a closed loop butane setup with fresh frozen material. I have all the patience in the world to grow plants but not for trimming and curing. Same/next day extracts are more my pace.
You guys crack me up. All this slick ass automation. In my day, we sucked the juices out then rolled the buds up in a dirty sock to cure. I never developed a taste for sock so I used a Weaverbird nest. My was handed down from the old country, but it still works!
Dude, you havent smoked shit till you've had 4th generation Weaverbird nest cured Durban Poison! It'll put a smile on your face

Sure. Have to put a couple holes in it, then seal it up. Not sure what the best way to do that would be. Probably order a second lid, then put holes in that for the check valves/air hose.
I saw a "farm" on youtube that had keepers like that made into something like your video. If im growing more than 50 pounds a year im all over a curing rack like that, but burping is kind of a labor of love for me. Like... my favorite job ever was as a waterboy at a local nursery that specialized in roses. It was such a mind numbing position. All I had to do was make sure I continued to stand up. It wasn't great because it was easy, it was great because it was meditation. A clear day in Newport Beach, its warm, there's a nice breeze, Suns out... burping jars is my new meditation. Serenity Now!

I saw a "farm" on youtube that had keepers like that made into something like your video. If im growing more than 50 pounds a year im all over a curing rack like that, but burping is kind of a labor of love for me. Like... my favorite job ever was as a waterboy at a local nursery that specialized in roses. It was such a mind numbing position. All I had to do was make sure I continued to stand up. It wasn't great because it was easy, it was great because it was meditation. A clear day in Newport Beach, its warm, there's a nice breeze, Suns out... burping jars is my new meditation. Serenity Now!
I get it. I water my flowers and veggies for that same reason.
Soon I will will be burping.

Then there was one... i can't believe how slow this one is finishing. Honestly if the buds were smaller I'd just pull it haha. Fuckin plants!

So the tally is 2oz from the small hydto plant. 10.9 for the soil plant. 26.3 for the big plant, and i might be able to give a weight on the 3rd hydro plant tomorrow, but no promises. Should be around 8oz, by just giving it the fuzzy eyeball. I could be wrong. There are really only a few buds of substance on that one. I ordered 8 more jars yesterday.

Im still blown away by the large hydro and soil plants. I think the best ive ever done prior to this in the closet was 8oz. I wasn't ready for the numbers I got this round, especially the large hydro plant. Its a shame it didn't grow spears like a normal plant, but ill take what I can get. The bud it gave is pretty cool. Stoney, but not sleepy (usually). It has a sweetness to it that will improve hopefully, but the best part is, its ultra smooth. Big ass bong hits are fairly tame with it. Nice fat joints are a pleasure. All I knew was the big plant would weigh more than I had ever grown before, and it did.

Those are some very impressive numbers. Nice work brother :high-five:
Hey thanks man. If only the last one would get it together I could put a fork in this thing

Your lucky to have more room than I do. I grow trim and dry all in the same room. So usually everything comes down at once.
These plants are definitely on there own time. The last one will be at least 4 weeks late from the projected due date. They grew very tall, which i wasn't ready for. The differing harvest times made drying in the shed an issue. I usually dry there also. Basically, I'm lucky to have the wife I have. Haha.

That's what you predicted if I remember correctly.
I got lucky. How are you doing?

I'm working on my wifes desk today. I took a break and jarred the plant. Its 104 today. Not perfect for working with wood.
Im finish sanding.
I didn't realize till I put this thing together that the widest piece of finish wood was1/32 thicker than the rest... fuck! So I have been sanding all day getting it flat and smooth... with a belt sander and a straightedge. I still have a ways to go. I have decided using a scissorlift to put this thing in an upstairs window would be the easiest way to get it where it needs to be. Still need to sort that out. Shooting for next Saturday.

My wife knocked over a jar of larf.
She was all distraught. Haha

I got lucky. How are you doing?

I'm working on my wifes desk today. I took a break and jarred the plant. Its 104 today. Not perfect for working with wood.
Im finish sanding.
I didn't realize till I put this thing together that the widest piece of finish wood was1/32 thicker than the rest... fuck! So I have been sanding all day getting it flat and smooth... with a belt sander and a straightedge. I still have a ways to go. I have decided using a scissorlift to put this thing in an upstairs window would be the easiest way to get it where it needs to be. Still need to sort that out. Shooting for next Saturday.

My wife knocked over a jar of larf.
She was all distraught. Haha
Doing ok thanks desk looks good. I have been doing some fencing this week. I don't like to work in the heat so I've only been working a few hours a day. I'm in no hurry when I get tired I quit. Wife ones you big time!

Doing ok thanks desk looks good. I have been doing some fencing this week. I don't like to work in the heat so I've only been working a few hours a day. I'm in no hurry when I get tired I quit. Wife ones you big time!
Thank you... the never ending project. Ive blown it a couple times pretty big. Fixing things takes time. I need to put a fork in this thing.

Fencing may be next for me. We have a bunch of unfinished fence. Wifey wants a few things. I really want to do the patio cover thingy I was talking about a while ago. Im with you on rest breaks. They seem to happen more often the older I get. Poor girl, she was all bummed out. The only downside is I'm running out of jars haha.

The wife is on quarantine at least until Sunday when she gets the test results back.
Yours? Oh shit! I wish you guys well. Ive always said its not as bad as it could be. But its bad enough. I dont know what I would do if my wifey thought she had it... feed her with a slingshot from across the room i guess... well at least 6 feet! Haha. Sorry, just being a dickhead

Back
Top Bottom