Wembley

Just thought of something else. Since flip time for the Deluxe Sugar Cane is upon me, what do I run next in the 3x3?

I believe this is where I’ll put the photo version of night queen, if I can find it.

Lollipop dances are extraordinarily hard on a marriage. Never bring home the lollipop... ever. Too much DNA.
I went looking for an accurate definition of a lollipop dance but only found the lollipop pick up, which is close but theres more dancing as one holds the item in there teeth. I warn you now... if your under 40 this may be too much

I'm under 40 and my first strip club experience was in Covington, KY. Should have known it was going to be a bad time when there was a cross dressing prostitute outside waiting for a John. Always interesting when the stripper gets finger blasted by someone's grandma that was talking her through dance moves to try and impress us guys. At that point it was more like being at the freak show tent of a very weird carnival.

I'm under 40 and my first strip club experience was in Covington, KY. Should have known it was going to be a bad time when there was a cross dressing prostitute outside waiting for a John. Always interesting when the stripper gets finger blasted by someone's grandma that was talking her through dance moves to try and impress us guys. At that point it was more like being at the freak show tent of a very weird carnival.
I love a good strip club story. Its amazing to me what goes on sometimes. A friend was dating a stripper. She wasn't hot, kind of a bitch but NOTHING in my life was funnier than when she got to the top of the pole, slipped and landed on her ear... it doesnt sound funny, I understand but it was so incredibly hilarious. You could hear the squeak of skin slipping over the music and she was a puddle of half naked mess at the bottom of the brass.. i cried like my dog died i laughed SO hard. There was a club in Fontana. (The Kentucky of California) called Jerry's Stables. There was a fat, pregnant, African American lady there that was fun to watch. I didn't go often

Then there's TJ... Tijuana Mexico is on the California boarder and chocked full of strip clubs, so dirty, so nasty in every way. Teddy is gonna beat me like a bongo if I give details, but I will share this... im the only white boy at a Mexican batchelor party, and we are hanging out in one of the clubs. Theres a stage in the middle of the room probably 5 feet off the ground. Its surrounded by bar height chars and tables. Theres a gentleman passed out with his head on the stage. An older woman who was built like a linebacker got up and started to dance. She walked over to the dude and kicked his head off the stage. Right in the face and dropped him like a sack of taters. Amazing. We have a friend named @DrDoob i bet he's got some great TJ stories. But will he be able to share them?

I had a friend that lived in Old Town and we would take the trolley to TJ, oh boy how we weren't arrested and held for ransom by the police was beyond me.
It really is an awful place. Ive seen white boys get taken away, how terrifying would that be.

I went to Amsterdam while working for Philips. It was me and 3 Senior Engineers. We were there a week, but didn't see much till the end of the week. We all took a stroll and wound up in the red-light. We somehow ended up in the "gay" section as we went back to the hotel. As we walked past the glass doors the girls stand behind there was one... an attractive young lady of African decent. I checked her out a bit, but stopped when I saw she was packing 8 inches of limp cock. I call my buddy Al over who had clearly never seen anything like that.

PCaddict is running some right now.
I may try that. Doing some fact finding, and trying to talk my wife into it. I haven't talked to PCA in awhile maybe Ill go see him

I have grown shrooms before best way to start is Google PF tec once you get the basics you can move up to using grains and horse manure more tricky to get started but I've it's set up you don't have to do anything. Just wait.
I have a very good friend who has been growing them for some time. He uses grains. I have a major problem. I see something new and want to get into it, so I read all about it and disregard any logical advice thinking this way has to be better. So then it takes me twice as long to learn it because I need to learn the steps I should have learned to begin with... i can only imagine mushrooms will be no different... im not very smart. It really doesn't look too bad. Just got to be kept clean. Its exactly like hydro, just different

You got It clean is very important you also need a pressure cooker to sterilize things. I started from knowing nothing and used the website I sent you. All the info is in there. You did get my PM?
Thanks man!

fullsizerender-jpeg.2180105

Scratched an itch. Maybe lotion would be better, and cheaper. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom