Wembley

So how much do you think it weighs?
Its 3 layers of .75" cabinet grade plywood with a .75" thick cap of Black Limba. Its 12 feet long and about 3 feet in the middle. It took 2/3 of a gallon of glue to put it together.

My son and i picked it up by ourselves the other day. We figure we need 2 more monkeys to help out. There will be 2 in the man lift and 2 in the house. I still need to make a guard for the window sill and some wood planks to protect the top, but its all pretty straight forward.

If I had to guess... its 180 pounds including the glue haha. Less than I thought it would weigh

4CDC18A1-E93E-400A-AA25-AB5D9F08DF15.gif

They sure don’t make flicks like they used to. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Seriously! Dude, I was watching Tom and Jerry the other day.... amazing... guns, smoking, the clearly African American maid, not very woke. Tom has way more than 9 lives. I miss Johnny Quest. People actually got shot and died. Those were the days...

I love that movie!
So great... my brother doesn't like it cause its too much like the first. What the fuck does he expect, James Cameron? Poor guy, it must suck to be so fragile

Without the sequel, we would be left without a lot of gems.

Like one of my faves:

What’s happening so far?

Well first, the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes....

Without the sequel, we would be left without a lot of gems.

Like one of my faves:

What’s happening so far?

Well first, the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes....
Roger! That dude was a riot.

I think he was expecting Hannible Lector to pop out, do a 35 minute monologue about foie gras and chick peas and parachute out.

Back
Top Bottom