Wembley

I just checked it's on prime. Going to watch tonight.
Have you ever seen Idiocracy? May want to make it a double feature. Idiacracy is the only movie that will be stupid funny now, but a full on documentary in 10 years. Its where I learned about plants and their love of electrolytes.

You're killing me. :rofl: Next video Smokey is going t

What do you mean in 10 years, half the shit in that movie is already happening. Haha

It's what plants crave.
It just blows my mother fucking mind that I constantly draw parallels between that INSANE movie and my life, but our politics, giagantic companies.

President Mountain Dew Jones! He's a real thing!

I bought a new storage bucket. Its a 17 liter stainless container to work as the amber colored jars i ordered but never came.

I put all of the big plant, minus larf, and the remains of the smallest plant in it and that just about filled it. It will also hold a large Boveda or other humidifying packet in the lid to keep it fresh.

Smokey and Vortex... that curing machine would be awesome with something like this.

Damn I love those vaults. Wish they were cheaper, because yeah, they would work awesome for my curing setup.

Oh well, buckets work for now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice haul señor!

How's it going @Stltoed
Hey man! Its going ok. I've officially started to sell my street rod. Well, my son has been put in charge of that operation. If he can find someone to buy it there will be some significant changes in my grow room when I start up again In November. Fingers crossed.

How are you? How are those crazy ass plants you have doing? You're a cheater for growing outside, you know that right? Haha.

Back
Top Bottom