Wembley

Only if I am comfortably numb and I am most of the time:passitleft:
Funny story... some friends of mine and myself went to Ed's cabin. We got super wasted and decided to go catfishing.... to get even more wasted. We got skunked. So we get back to the cabin and I decided to play Wish You Were Here. We all passed out, except for the stereo. It repeated the album all night. I think it broke me a little Ive never been the same

You ya you then go with it! :rofl:
Get on with your work! Fuck that guy!!!

Ok OK. Its movie time, another 2 minutes of cinema gold.... basically exactly the same as last time. Grab your popcorn, kick the dogs off the couch and get ready for another award winning flick from some asshole who thinks he can grow. Wanna see it? Here it go...

R rated due to language

Another great video.

That's a oldie I like the cover even though it's harder. They still play the song like Floyd.
I thought it was a good cover. Vastly different in some ways, but I like that sort of music, which helps. They didnt make it a Voivod song.

Thats not Pink Floyd... i love Iron Maiden.

You and me both. I have an addiction, sir!

Sad, but I know about half the people on the rail. That show was hot AF too. Came out and the only concession open was frozen drinks. Had an orange cream slush, and it was awesome.

You and me both. I have an addiction, sir!

Sad, but I know about half the people on the rail. That show was hot AF too. Came out and the only concession open was frozen drinks. Had an orange cream slush, and it was awesome.
Mmmm Orange Cream Slush he said in his best Homer Simpson voice

Back
Top Bottom