Wembley

Nothing like some thrash metal to kick start you Saturday night
From what you were saying earlier on this thread I figured you were 75. Haha. Im glad you can appreciate toxic tunes... that one rocks my world. I LOVE the guitar and drum sections together. Groovey

mid 50's I am a old headbanger old habits die hard.
Ok cool. I'm glad youre not 75. More time to smoke out. I kinda run the gamut of modern music, some not so modern. Im afraid I can't get behind country. Old stuff like Cash, Nelson. Haggard deserve respect, but by and large, im not into it. I even have a soft spot for classical, but the sound quality has to be right. Thats a big deal for me... I say that as I just posted KMFDM.

Ok cool. I'm glad youre not 75. More time to smoke out. I kinda run the gamut of modern music, some not so modern. Im afraid I can't get behind country. Old stuff like Cash, Nelson. Haggard deserve respect, but by and large, im not into it. I even have a soft spot for classical, but the sound quality has to be right. Thats a big deal for me... I say that as I just posted KMFDM.
Oh, and im 49

Ok I am pumped up now :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :goof::goof::goof:

You’re got damn right.

Mmmm Orange Cream Slush he said in his best Homer Simpson voice

Hell yeah. It. Was. Awesome. (Even if I hadn’t been drenched with sweat from the rail. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hells yeah! Wildest show I’ve ever been to was Type-O opening for Pantera. IIRC it was their Far Beyond Driven Tour.

They keyed up Hostile and the entire arena floor turned into one giant mosh pit. It was insane. Roughest floor consistently though was Motorhead. Holy shit those were brutal.

There’s 2 bands I’ll travel wherever for. Maiden, and George Strait. (How’s that for eclectically fucked up? :rofl:)

If you see a video of Maiden live, there’s a 50/50 shot I was there. (Remember, I said I have an addiction. :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Lol I see how that would remind you. All I need is a mosh pit
Oh! How intriguing, I broke my ankle in Vegas at Comatose and myright pinky at Nuclear Assault, I went bare foot at Atomic Bombs... the floor was wet and all I had was flip flops... hows that for planning. I think om probably done with the pit now days. If I ever want to make it to 75 I gotta preserve myself.

Some of my favorite heavy bands.

Suicidal Tendencies, Danzig, Pantera, Testament, Tool. Sepltura. Prong, Biohazard, Fear, Black Flag, Body Count, Bad Brains and other punk bands.
Now I hardly ever listen to the crunchy stuff anymore. I went polar opposite and my Spotify account is set for CHILL. Bands like Zero 7, Air, Morcheba, etc. Im so boring these days.

You’re got damn right.

Hell yeah. It. Was. Awesome. (Even if I hadn’t been drenched with sweat from the rail. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hells yeah! Wildest show I’ve ever been to was Type-O opening for Pantera. IIRC it was their Far Beyond Driven Tour.

They keyed up Hostile and the entire arena floor turned into one giant mosh pit. It was insane. Roughest floor consistently though was Motorhead. Holy shit those were brutal.

There’s 2 bands I’ll travel wherever for. Maiden, and George Strait. (How’s that for eclectically fucked up? :rofl:)

If you see a video of Maiden live, there’s a 50/50 shot I was there. (Remember, I said I have an addiction. :rofl::rofl::rofl:)
I saw the Cowboys from Hell tour in 90 or 91 if memory serves ( it rarely does). A dude got on stage which was probably 6.5 feet high. He runs to the back and charges off the stage to go head first into the pit. He was screwed. Best show I ever saw. The place wasn't that big, so anywhere near the pit was hectic.

You jumped the shark my man. You had me, but the George Strait remark hurts me to even think about. Never been to Maiden.

Never been to Maiden.

We’re going to fix that next time they’re in your area. (Please tell me the closest venue is NOT San. Bernadino. Not a fan of that shed. :rofl:)

We’re going to fix that next time they’re in your area. (Please tell me the closest venue is NOT San. Bernadino. Not a fan of that shed. :rofl:)
Where do you live?

Where do you live?

I’ll pm you that, but I wasn’t kidding. I travel for shows... a lot. Tour comes out, I pick about half the shows, give or take, coordinating with friends. This summer would have been the third year of the same tour, so I wasn’t planning to hit near as many. Still had tickets for 8 shows though. Last September in LA (at the stadium), yep, I was there. Hit 20 shows last summer, 15 the summer before, including all 8 in the UK. Remember I said I had an addiction? Told ya. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure what next year holds completely. They rebooked about 1/3 of the tour that spans about a months time. They recorded a new album a year ago, and many thought it would drop last fall with a new tour this year. Guess they were offered a pretty penny to run this tour another year, and hit some out of the way places that don’t see them near as much as Europe, and North/South America.

Too much speculation going around at the moment, so who knows what happens next year, other than the shows I had for this year that were rescheduled.

I’m a bit miffed at the whole covid thing. I scored cheap-ass flights for one of the trips this summer; R/T biz for $1250, about 1/3 of typical. I was pretty stoked. There was a transfer at LHR, but that doesn’t bother me much. AA has a sweet arrivals lounge that is nice as hell and not typically busy. Good place for a shower and a little down time before continuing on.

Anyway, the timing is close, but these shows were rescheduled about a month earlier, so right about July 1st flights should come online for those. I’m hoping I can just move dates instead of getting a credit and trying to find another steal.

I’ll pm you that, but I wasn’t kidding. I travel for shows... a lot. Tour comes out, I pick about half the shows, give or take, coordinating with friends. This summer would have been the third year of the same tour, so I wasn’t planning to hit near as many. Still had tickets for 8 shows though. Last September in LA (at the stadium), yep, I was there. Hit 20 shows last summer, 15 the summer before, including all 8 in the UK. Remember I said I had an addiction? Told ya. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure what next year holds completely. They rebooked about 1/3 of the tour that spans about a months time. They recorded a new album a year ago, and many thought it would drop last fall with a new tour this year. Guess they were offered a pretty penny to run this tour another year, and hit some out of the way places that don’t see them near as much as Europe, and North/South America.

Too much speculation going around at the moment, so who knows what happens next year, other than the shows I had for this year that were rescheduled.

I’m a bit miffed at the whole covid thing. I scored cheap-ass flights for one of the trips this summer; R/T biz for $1250, about 1/3 of typical. I was pretty stoked. There was a transfer at LHR, but that doesn’t bother me much. AA has a sweet arrivals lounge that is nice as hell and not typically busy. Good place for a shower and a little down time before continuing on.

Anyway, the timing is close, but these shows were rescheduled about a month earlier, so right about July 1st flights should come online for those. I’m hoping I can just move dates instead of getting a credit and trying to find another steal.
Damn dude, that's upper level stuff. I'm about 15 minutes away from your favorite. San Berdoo, but if they go to Oslo, or Lisbon, or anywhere on the Med. that would be insane.. i love Europe. But, I'm a poor man these days... i may have to settle for The Forum... not the one in Europe.

Yeah, not really a fan of that shed. Your shed, shed’s shed, sure. That one? Nah. Don’t feel bad though. I wouldn’t shoot California Speedway (and a few others like Pocono) When I was a photog for a media outlet covering nascar. :rofl:

Yeah, not really a fan of that shed. Your shed, shed’s shed, sure. That one? Nah. Don’t feel bad though. I wouldn’t shoot California Speedway (and a few others like Pocono) When I was a photog for a media outlet covering nascar. :rofl:
Anything East of the 15 freeway can go suck a dick. Bunch of mouth breathing freaks. Did you know that the entire zombie fascination was started at Fontana High School?... well maybe, but I believe it. The Sun is hotter, the air quality weaker, the everlasting smell of pending death heavy. I dont go over there

Anything East of the 15 freeway can go suck a dick. Bunch of mouth breathing freaks. Did you know that the entire zombie fascination was started at Fontana High School?... well maybe, but I believe it. The Sun is hotter, the air quality weaker, the everlasting smell of pending death heavy. I dont go over there

Um, I'm east of the 15. Just sayin. :rofl:

Oh, within state borders. check. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom