Wembley

All looks in order here hope ur all right brother keep it green
Dude, I gotta get over their to visit you! So sorry. Im a selfish poster. Haha. Im good man. Plants are still green. I have just about 6 weeks i believe. Hoping this strain is the goods. I promise ill check your thread when I have a chance.

Dude, I gotta get over their to visit you! So sorry. Im a selfish poster. Haha. Im good man. Plants are still green. I have just about 6 weeks i believe. Hoping this strain is the goods. I promise ill check your thread when I have a chance.
Hells yeahhh u good brother I kno how it is life happens I make it over here try atleast frequent n see what monsters u working with

Hudsucker is kinda fringe. Not hard to find, but... watch Seven. It has a very interesting twist at the end. Open Range is cool, but it would just be a cowboy movie if not for the sound. So many cool movies out there, cool for many different reasons. Heavy Metal, The Usual Suspects, Shakes the Clown. Apocalypse Now, Spinal Tap, The Prosessional, The Holy Grail, Herold and Maude, Death to Smoochie, Dr. Strangelove, 1941, anything with Bruce Campbell... so many
I have seen almost everyone of those. So many classics in there

Hells yeahhh u good brother I kno how it is life happens I make it over here try atleast frequent n see what monsters u working with
Haha. You're too good to me jack.

Haha. You're too good to me jack.
Much love to ya brother just happy to see u rolling away from the bad juju looks like ur goin to yeild super good this run soon u be rolling in buds

Much love to ya brother just happy to see u rolling away from the bad juju looks like ur goin to yeild super good this run soon u be rolling in buds
Nice thanks man!

Thats really cool. I saw Motley Crew do white punks on dope once... by far the best part of the show

It's bad ass. See, Doctor Doctor (Stranger In The Night version) is Maidens stage call. So it's become a bit of a "cult" following. Song ends, lights go out, into... boom! Maiden. :D

BLS... no more shitting pencil? This new one is cool. Looks like a drawing from Pusshead a old school artist from the gen 2 punk scene... pretty cool
Hahah yeah, I really enjoyed the shitting pencil era, and may be going back soon, but wanted a change. I’m not sure who the artist is, but here’s the photo I got it from... I just noticed as I was looking for an artist name, the guy that posted it online, posted it on my birthday in 2009. :cheesygrinsmiley:
here’s the picture I got it from.
E0F01E6D-E58D-4159-AD88-B71E89B3EF60.png

@Stltoed

Hahah yeah, I really enjoyed the shitting pencil era, and may be going back soon, but wanted a change. I’m not sure who the artist is, but here’s the photo I got it from... I just noticed as I was looking for an artist name, the guy that posted it online, posted it on my birthday in 2009. :cheesygrinsmiley:
here’s the picture I got it from.
E0F01E6D-E58D-4159-AD88-B71E89B3EF60.png

@Stltoed
Very cool looks like a Gorillaz video.

Here's Pushead. I spent many a day copying his drawing on the back of Circle Jerks Golden Shower of Hits among others... those and Bad Music for Bad People, a personal favorite, but not a Pushead.

He does dirty drawings beautifully.

A connoisseur... very good. Did you like any of them? Did you happen to 80653"]
A connoisseur... very good. Did you like any of them? Did you happen to see The Hudsucker Proxy?
Didn't see any on there that I didnt like. Usual Suspects is amazing. Apocalypse Now all time favorite (how Iearned about the doors), Doctor Strangelove. Anything by Kubrick. I just watched Full Metal Jacket the night.

Back
Top Bottom