Wembley

Didn't see any on there that I didnt like. Usual Suspects is amazing. Apocalypse Now all time favorite (how Iearned about the doors), Doctor Strangelove. Anything by Kubrick. I just watched Full Metal Jacket the night.
First time I saw Usual Suspects I missed the first half hour or so. I couldn't wait to see the whole thing. I love a movie with a twist. Usual Suspects has that... not quite as good as Seven, but pretty darn good

Oh it's Coenen bros. It will be good then. Did you see Raising Arizona?
Yeah, I really like their stuff... usually. Things like Hail Ceasar, or Leather Heads sorta suck, but they can't all be gold.

Raising Arizona is awesome.

Very cool looks like a Gorillaz video.

Here's Pushead. I spent many a day copying his drawing on the back of Circle Jerks Golden Shower of Hits among others... those and Bad Music for Bad People, a personal favorite, but not a Pushead.

He does dirty drawings beautifully.
Heck yeah that guy can draw!! One of my best friends is working to be a tattoo artist. He’s got talent with pen to paper, now he’s gotta master putting ink on skin. I’ve got two small tattoos by him on my leg. One is of tommy pickle. (If you know who that is). Here’s another pic of his tattoo work on a melon.
C4080B11-FB56-46C4-B1E0-FC6ED658FCEF.jpeg

this was actually my display picture for a while. You recognize it?

Heck yeah that guy can draw!! One of my best friends is working to be a tattoo artist. He’s got talent with pen to paper, now he’s gotta master putting ink on skin. I’ve got two small tattoos by him on my leg. One is of tommy pickle. (If you know who that is). Here’s another pic of his tattoo work on a melon.
C4080B11-FB56-46C4-B1E0-FC6ED658FCEF.jpeg

this was actually my display picture for a while. You recognize it?
Thats killer. Ive done tattoos, never on skin, but I draw it and they take it in to done

So how bout those looters huh!? Yeah, let's burn down the local dry cleaners THAT'LL SHOW EM'. I completely agree with anyone who wants to see the police officers involved in such a stupid, let alone horrifying act to someone tried and sentanced. My fear it is these fucling pricks will get off... can you imagine that? Talk about riots.

And why are there riots in Europe, and other parts of the world? Is it really just human nature for us to lead our lives normally for a decade or 2 then spring up like a cicada to assalt innocent people in passing cars? Anyone remember Reginald Dennis?

I'm 45 miles from Los Angeles, and there are still groups marching, and chanting their case. Thats cool, as long as they stay cool. I think im gonna grab a QP, head to the corner of route 66 and Euclid and start handing out bong hits... oh yeah... the virus..... just can't win.

I sincerely hope everyone of you stay safe, and we all make it through. Cheers

Seriously though... all joking aside... whatch out for the CHUDs. The CHUDS, man, the CHUDs.

I used to work with one. He was a low functioning, heavily deficient in cognitive capabilities. The fucking guy was ALWAYS in the can or getting coffee. We had to work together on a premature baby feeding device. It was user hot, had to get it to the market... HE ATE THREE BABBIES! Then he tried to play it off on me! That was priceless, he still had baby squishins in his teeth. Watch out for CHUDS!

As always love the vids it almost like I am there. :passitleft:
I'm gonna to a 3D movie someday soon. I'll need all your addresses so I know where to send the glasses to.

Just throw them some tabs and play some Jefferson airplane... watch what happens. Lmao no really though, shits been crazy here too, it calmed down a little bit... You and yours stay safe over there.
I went to jail on acid... its not for everyone haha

the plants are starting to smell and trichomes are showing up. Seems a little late, but im not gonna argue. The plants are still stretching. The tall one under the CMF is almost over my head. The stretch has gone over 100% from reports of what to be expected. They are feeding really well. PPMs are below 900 right now. The PK booster (Hula Bloom) is really working out for the flowers. Tons of big white pistils. Its all going as planned. 5 or 6weeks left.

So, the smell is a very musky, which a lot of times happens with a fruity sweet pheno. I was getting worried, seems late to me. The trichomes aren't gonna go crazy according the reports, maybe they wil prove that wrong.

No pictures. No movie clips, just the soothing sound of my voice this time. I'll do a video tomorrow or maybe later. The hydro plants are changing pretty quick. Buds are really forming well. I think i over fed the soil plant. Its slowed down a bit... maybe too much PK booster. Ill flush it with Fulvic acid... works magic.. seriously. Back to it in no time

Back
Top Bottom