Wembley

Fucking hot today. Shed is above 85. Plants are ok. I got 25 pounds of Hula Bloom today. I usually buy it at 12 bucks for a pound and a half. But that got old bulk was $50.

Plants are looking good. I cleaned the underside of the hydro plants pretty well. Theres still a bit of the lame stuff in the back, but its gonna make it to the end. I make RSO so larfy stuff isn't a loss for me.

I was thinking the closet plant was slowing down... i gave it a ton of hydro water a few days back. I hate to see it go to waste. But the plant is doing really well. Leaves are sticking atraight out, growth on the buds is prolific with the tops elongating and a lot more dense.

Movie time... gather round children, and have a seat... we have a cartoon to help ponder mistakes and consequences

That cartoon was brilliant. I’ve seen those characters before, somewhere I just can’t remember where.

your closet plant is shaping up nicely! She will be a monster!

oh I’m just going to take a nice leisure drive to Edmonton, about an hour away from me... not sure if you ever heard of the place, it’s great! Way better then Palm Springs!

haha okay, I couldn’t even type that out with a straight face. :rofl:

That cartoon was brilliant. I’ve seen those characters before, somewhere I just can’t remember where.

Could it beeeeeeeeeee......

Satan! Looney Tunes!

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

your closet plant is shaping up nicely! She will be a monster!

oh I’m just going to take a nice leisure drive to Edmonton, about an hour away from me... not sure if you ever heard of the place, it’s great! Way better then Palm Springs!

haha okay, I couldn’t even type that out with a straight face. :rofl:
Its a Looney Tunes cartoon. There are a couple. My favorite is called Its Hummer Time. So great. Id love to see Edmonton. They have that Crashed Ice thing there. The only city I've been to in Canada is Victoria, and I love it. So European. I think living up there with a fishing boat would be a lil sluce of heaven.

Honestly Palm Springs can suck a dick. Its BBQ hot. Theres only one main street really. And its loaded up with homosexuals ( is that up your proverbial alley?). But their restaurants are amazing. There are 2 mountains near it that are really interesting.. one just under 11000 the other around 11500 feet. Theres a wild music festival called Coachella that you may have heard of. But those are the only things interesting in Palm Springs

Its a Looney Tunes cartoon. There are a couple. My favorite is called Its Hummer Time. So great. Id love to see Edmonton. They have that Crashed Ice thing there. The only city I've been to in Canada is Victoria, and I love it. So European. I think living up there with a fishing boat would be a lil sluce of heaven
Victoria is very beautiful! Yes sir, it has a European feel to the city. They’re like a mixture of British and Columbian... I wonder where they got the name British Columbia from... :hmmmm:

Edmonton is a wonderful place. I mean, it’s home so I may have a biased opinion. Even though it has one of the highest murder rates in Canada. It’s a great place!!

crashed use came to Edmonton once (or twice) the track was built for the event and then taken down... then moved to the next city where they were holding it. So we don’t actually have a track but they’ve been here before. I wanted to go, but had a young baby at home and didn’t bother.

And its loaded up with homosexuals
I’ve actually heard about that!! Wasn’t sure if it was true or not.

coachella? Never heard of that kind of pop!! Sounds tasty! Lol jk ya I know what that is.

you ever heard of boonstock? It’s a rock festival that started in Alberta, then the partyers ruined it for everyone. One person died and houses near the festival ended up getting trashed... there was concerns about drugs violence and vandalism. Now it’s in BC, I never went to it but I heard it was a blast lol

Victoria is very beautiful! Yes sir, it has a European feel to the city. They’re like a mixture of British and Columbian... I wonder where they got the name British Columbia from... :hmmmm:

Edmonton is a wonderful place. I mean, it’s home so I may have a biased opinion. Even though it has one of the highest murder rates in Canada. It’s a great place!!

crashed use came to Edmonton once (or twice) the track was built for the event and then taken down... then moved to the next city where they were holding it. So we don’t actually have a track but they’ve been here before. I wanted to go, but had a young baby at home and didn’t bother.

I’ve actually heard about that!! Wasn’t sure if it was true or not.

coachella? Never heard of that kind of pop!! Sounds tasty! Lol jk ya I know what that is.

you ever heard of boonstock? It’s a rock festival that started in Alberta, then the partyers ruined it for everyone. One person died and houses near the festival ended up getting trashed... there was concerns about drugs violence and vandalism. Now it’s in BC, I never went to it but I heard it was a blast lol
Yeah, a mixture of the Limey home world and the Central American country.

Highest murder rate. I heard about this... last year two kids where riding bikes. 1 swerved to miss a baby polar bear and ran into the other, who went into traffic. In court it was going OK i guess, till the bear took the stand. The "murderer" was grounded for a week and forced to take curling classes. That was the worst murder in 134 years.

Yeah. From what I understand the only permanent track is in Finland. It looks pretty involved

Its true. Chocked full of homos.. i don't care, they need love too... strange, stinky, painful love. Coachella is a wierd deal. They wait till the temps are as high as 50C. Then they throw a party. I guess its pretty cool. Where else can you see a girl make out with a tree

Never heard of it. Damn! Thats almost as bad as the kid on the bike!

South park that's some funny shit. The girl with the tree gives morning wood a whole new meaning :rofl: I will ask my dad and step mom about the gays in Palm springs they have a place there for the winters. :high-five:
That wouldn't be a bad place to winter. Its not crazy crowded, there will definitely some sun. You should come down here for the music festival, if you already have a place to stay youre better off than most. You'll just need to save your money for tickets, which aren't cheap

Would love to but they don't let my kind in your country. Got a criminal record. I can go almost everywhere else just not USA. Could apply for a travel waiver with homeland security it's around $1000 US non-refundable application fee. Been of work 2.5 months so funds are low. I probably will apply for the travel weaver sometime in the future. I do have a open invitation.

Would love to but they don't let my kind in your country. Got a criminal record. I can go almost everywhere else just not USA. Could apply for a travel waiver with homeland security it's around $1000 US non-refundable application fee. Been of work 2.5 months so funds are low. I probably will apply for the travel weaver sometime in the future. I do have a open invitation.
YOURE THAT FUCKIN KID ON THE BIKE ARENT YOU???!!!

I have 4 plants that need a home. I grew 9 for a friend he left me these. I don't want them
I dont think anyone thats lives close enough but, I thought I'd try. Strains are Cherry Pie Strawberry, 2 AM, Cherry Pie Gelato. They are regular seeds

Would be shame for them to go to waste.
Yeah... if i could grow outside I'd keep them, but thats not an option. I had a couple friends say they wanted them,but pussed out. They may get composted

Back
Top Bottom