Wembley

One of my five is it going to get tossed when I up pot. :( only have room for four.
Now THAT sucks. But its a smart move. 90% of the time people will just hatch some seeds and grow all that show up. But that's not good. Plants will get larger when they have room to grow. Im kind of a cold hearted prick. If one isn't working out I can it.

I once had a bunch of seedlings that werent doing well. I got pissed, pulled the smallest one and pinned it to the wall. I told the rest... this is what happens when you don't grow fast!
No lie
Fuckin plants

Cat faced spider had a nice Web outside my front door for couple weeks last year.

IMG_20190907_103116.jpg

Nah man they give me the creeps... I squish em when I find them and leave them for a day so there relatives know they don’t have free roam to my garden.. I’m waiting for a revolt.
I had this one in my bathroom she was cool for a few weeks, then she disappeared... that wasn't part of the deal. I found her and she didn't make it. You can see the male (dead) in the web. So, she had mated.
If they stay put im ok with it... if they go on walk about its time to go Blade Runner on them. I have an Evanix Renegade Carbine for those that stray. Haha

I’d call to let you know there’s a monster at your doorstep Smokey haha I don’t know how you do that bro I’d freak every time I looked at the ceiling haha
It's getting kind of creepy when she gets in front of the light. Then there's a 6 inch shadow on the wall. Its kinda creepy. If I see an egg, she will gonna have to go.

Your going to have some nice colas there! What strain is the closet plant?
Yeah, I think its a pretty good start, thanks. 5 weeks or so till fruition. The closet plant is Wembley, but its about a week older than the hydro. But the buds are stacking pretty good on that one. I can't wait to see them in 4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom