West Australia looking for fem and auto flower seeds & seed banks

Stonewizard66

420 Member
Please can anyone help me, I need find someone better then weed seed express, that seed bank sucks , and have been waiting since last yr for a bunch of beans .. and didn't get none in the end , after shit loads of drama, just got my refund, and need find somewhere who actually has good delivery record and will deliver to western Australia with no issues, does anyone know any good places I can trust, I looking at crop king and MSNL and told IGLM doesn't deliver to Aus no more .. and just need know 1 legit place , that someone I west Aus as gotten some this yr or last
. So I know it's actually possible for me to get seeds

Please can anyone help me, I need find someone better then weed seed express, that seed bank sucks , and have been waiting since last yr for a bunch of beans .. and didn't get none in the end , after shit loads of drama, just got my refund, and need find somewhere who actually has good delivery record and will deliver to western Australia with no issues, does anyone know any good places I can trust, I looking at crop king and MSNL and told IGLM doesn't deliver to Aus no more .. and just need know 1 legit place , that someone I west Aus as gotten some this yr or last

Hey :) sorry you didn't get sorted from weedseeds express. I know alot of people have had positive experience, at least you got your refund :)

I'd like to suggest @Herbies Seeds their website is www.herbiesheadshop.com

Herbies are awesome. I've used them multiple times and now I'm partnered with them for all my runs. They have discreet stealth delivery and have pretty much every seed bank you could ask for. Amazing prices too. Highly recommended my friend. Herbies will definitely sort you out :)

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Stonewizard66

I know you are new to growing your own medication, and you came to the right place for us to help you learn. When I say, "learn" that means other members and especially our sponsors. Our sponsors teach us how to use their equipment or supplies, and are very helpful when we have issues. Have you talked to anyone here from Weed Seeds Express ?

I don't know the extend, but I do believe they were having some sort of administration problem the last month or so. Maybe you order was mixed up in that.
I lost contact with them also.

I will say that if you contact them, they will address your concerns.

Sorry, I can't suggest any seed supplier.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

I have also have nothing but good things to say about @Weed Seeds Express
But understand your frustration.
I dont like going back and getting burnt again also.
Maybe reach out to a few of the sponsors here before you buy.
Most i have dealt with are very honest with delivery questions. ;)

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Stonewizard66

I know you are new to growing your own medication, and you came to the right place for us to help you learn. When I say, "learn" that means other members and especially our sponsors. Our sponsors teach us how to use their equipment or supplies, and are very helpful when we have issues. Have you talked to anyone here from Weed Seeds Express ?

I don't know the extend, but I do believe they were having some sort of administration problem the last month or so. Maybe you order was mixed up in that.
I lost contact with them also.

I will say that if you contact them, they will address your concerns.

Sorry, I can't suggest any seed supplier.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Cheers bro, ummm yeah like I said in my post, I got my refund and I was dealing with the issue since last year, thanks for Ur advise, I got my refund and they said if the parcels still make it through it's fine, bt not gonna hold my breath, bt I'm looking for some better places .. I heard of crop king and Herbie's n gonna look around find some Aussies that gotten from them this year , need a good place with a real guaranty that the seed will make it, I know about the hundred reason why they haven't and may not make it.. covid and border restrictions etc and Aus post issue FedEx issues with work strikes .. IV heard it all.. bt I'm not needing to talk to wse no more, me and quint from WSE have been emailing enough.. it's done and dusted.. I'll just have to find a alternative solution,,

I'd like to suggest @Herbies Seeds their website is www.herbiesheadshop.com

Herbies are awesome. I've used them multiple times.

I will also recommend Herbies; have used them twice and they delivered on both times.

My only complaint was around half the seeds were duds - ordered about 10 seeds all up so maybe the cheaper (on special) seeds are older?

When I mentioned this to them, they don't have a credit system like Bonza who would credit dud seeds on my next order - Bonza's choice of seeds but still a good policy.

There was a time Bonza had issues and couldn't use my credit card so I sent them cash (their website does say they will take cash) and they claim they didn't receive my money - perhaps the person that collects their mail isn't honest but I'll never go back to Bonza after my experience was soured that way.

j

Cheers champ.. thanks for the advice.. yeah I'm gonna give Herbie's a go.. I got a mate that got his last yr n his already started his second grow, and has cut me some clones of his grandaddy purp .. so gonna give them a Rip.. see I'mma major noob to growing, had trouble with shit seeds n people I know given shit advice. Bt I'm just gonna keep it up. I can only learn from my mistakes n experience's .

had trouble with shit seeds n people I know given shit advice. Bt I'm just gonna keep it up. I can only learn from my mistakes n experience's .

Make sure you give this thread a read, I never had a problem in the 80's growing from bag-seed but I was befuddled as to why my recent grows with seed bank stock all died prematurely; I suspect it's modern soil mixes not blended for cannabis.

j

Straight to the sponsors, youve got @Herbies Seeds which I have heard only good things about here, but have not tried personally.

My last one came from @CoffeeShopSeeds, not only did they have a good range, they had a great deal for 420 members.
Service and delivery was fantastic, and got here faster than any other order Ive placed. Simple payment and you can choose a seperate shipping address. They also provide live tracking their end of delivery and ours.

Was so impressed I put another order in with them. Emailed about a slight delay in stock promptly after the order was placed.

Beans look excellent, not everyday you can get so many (27 at once freebies inc) past the gatekeepers at Vic in Oz. Cant speak for WA but I know they are getting hard to pass over here.

Id try either of these 2 sponsors, both seem keen and capable and understand how it is down here, with the benefit of them being present on the forum.

Thanks to a member here alerting me that Herbies do now have a warranty system and after supplying a description of my germination process with a photo of the dud seeds that were sodden, split and not sprouting a root to their claims dept., Herbies responded with:

your description of the germination process sounds good to me and I believe these seeds could be stressed during transit or damaged by pathogen factor.

We would be happy to offer you a direct compensation for *** 1 seed but regrettably this strain is out of stock.
As for the *** and ***, Xxx seed banks don't offer compensation, as they're assured of a quality.
Thus, I offer you any 4 seeds from the following list as a compensation:

This is good enough for me, I've purchased a couple more seeds to add to that compensation as a gesture of goodwill and obviously what I said in my post above no longer applies to Herbies.

I'm happy to do business with them.

j

Received the delivery from @Herbies Seeds , it took about 25 days to get here.

I was a bit concerned, it spent quite some time at an international port but all came through in the end.

j

I've used Brotanicalgardens.com recently and got them fine but I'm in NSW. Bit expensive but ended up with heaps of freebies.
Attitude and The Vault are still delivering to Australia.
I wouldn't touch MSNL even again after 2 of 6 of their fem strains went hermie on me.

Back
Top Bottom