West Hippie 420 OG Clones LED Hydro

Hey West! Didn't know you had this going too - you've sure got your hands full huh? :ganjamon:
Looking great in there!
Thanks Irie, Thanks to InTheShed getting it posted for me .
Their stuff is a lot higher in nitrogen than some of the competitors out there, so keep the N load in mind when deciding on numbers.
Glad you said that I just looked on the calmag !

053EDD2A-389A-4069-9AA7-C647D584B1F1.jpeg

That's what I saw, but I also saw it listed somewhere as 2-0-0 so I was confused. Maybe shoot them an email and ask.
I’ll get on it as quick as I get this a__ of a truck driver blowing his horn for the last 10 minutes. When he called I told him I’d be out after lunch and mama said the gentle giant is out there flipping him off got to run !

:peace:
I'm in, thanks Shed. I'll get caught up later. Good luck West. You're gonna love the MC once you get it dialed in. Simplicity at it's finest.
InTheShed to my rescue again . Thanks MrSauga I’m loving it since I got into the 20 gallon reservoir, simple to use and the ph solid as a rock not like the cloner !

:popcorn:

Looking good man!
Thanks Backlipslide, I finally got to your great harvests excellent work:peace:

Day 6 of 12/12 MC
Outside temp 84 humidity 67% S17 mph
Building temp 70.7 humidity 49%
Tent temp 75.6 humidity 55%
Canopy temp 77.6
Water temp 68.0 down 2-1/4 gallons Falling
TDS 1145 ppm was 1276 ppm Falling
Ph 5.6 Static
Nute buffers are working and girls are taking a balance of nutrients. Very good situation!
Wished the DWC was this healthy! Pic
90CC1661-4800-4ABF-88C3-584D95FC9388.jpeg

Wow drinking and eating pretty good by those numbers.
Day 4 was the only day it hadn’t ate much , maybe I do have enough light in there !

InTheShed MC hasn’t gotten back to me on the pro calmag. I sent an email as soon as I got back in the house .

Keep us posted! I got one response from them to a question but didn't get a response to my follow-up, so that's not their strong suit :).

I do need to order more though...those grams go faster than I thought!
I’ll use that phone number if no reply 4:pm -2:pm your time , that ought to get them thru lunch .
Won’t let me put pm in

Subbed! Thanks for the link InTheShed! What's the question regarding your calmag? Is your concern that the N is so high?

Subbed! Thanks for the link InTheShed! What's the question regarding your calmag? Is your concern that the N is so high?
Yes the N and I have a reservoir change Sunday!

Yes the N and I have a reservoir change Sunday!

How much grams per gal is the dose of each the calmag and the MC? I can put them through hydro buddy to see what your elements come out to be, then you can make a more informed decision.

How much grams per gal is the dose of each the calmag and the MC? I can put them through hydro buddy to see what your elements come out to be, then you can make a more informed decision.
The calmag is 5 grams at 12 gallons and the MC is 5 grams at 4 gallons. The reservoir is 20 gallons.

So how many grams of CalMag per 20 gallons and how many of MC per 20 gallons?

Back
Top Bottom