WestBlunts Outdoor Blue Dream From Seed 2012 Grow

The one that's left in the center is actually a low side branch training to go straight up. This thing has been topped a total of 4 times. Once before I got her and I took 3 myself. The 'Main Cola' is gone, but those 4 main branches will produce big colas, as well as support at lease one shoot each for the middle. I'm just tying her down to the edges to open the middle up. I think it will give me about 8 good sized colas, 4 being the ends of the 4 main branches. It depends on how she reacts and what the new canopy ends up being.

Hey Buddy. My rule of thumb on CFLs = the more the better. I have grown complete grows with CFLs. If money is low, 4 -23W CFLs will do the job until you can get larger ones or a better light. Once you get a better light, the CFLs can still be used as fill in lights around your girl.

Nice job on the LST!
:high-five:

Hey Buddy. My rule of thumb on CFLs = the more the better. I have grown complete grows with CFLs. If money is low, 4 -23W CFLs will do the job until you can get larger ones or a better light. Once you get a better light, the CFLs can still be used as fill in lights around your girl.

Nice job on the LST!
:high-five:

Thanks OMM, so my next question would be, How many would you personally yourself recommend? She was 11inches yesterday and as wide as a basketball.

Thanks OMM, so my next question would be, How many would you personally yourself recommend? She was 11inches yesterday and as wide as a basketball.

Your in good hands with these folks. Lots of experience. I also use CFL's and will for the whole grow. Im still a bit new so your question is a good one. OldMedMan has great advice more is better. I am growing 4 autos in a small closet. I have 6 T8's on the side and 14 23watt
Cfl's above within 2 inches of the tops. 10 cfls are 6500K 4 are 2200k. Ill probably switch to all 2200 in a few weeks, but may equal them out.

Your in good hands with these folks. Lots of experience. I also use CFL's and will for the whole grow. Im still a bit new so your question is a good one. OldMedMan has great advice more is better. I am growing 4 autos in a small closet. I have 6 T8's on the side and 14 23watt
Cfl's above within 2 inches of the tops. 10 cfls are 6500K 4 are 2200k. Ill probably switch to all 2200 in a few weeks, but may equal them out.

Thanks Bro :thanks: Me & My boy WSG will take that into our 420memory bank for our grows Ahaa :thumb:

So I got some pics, going to upload ASAP (; the funny thing is I used my brothers touch screen cam and the pics on that look shitty from the display on the actual cam & the pics from my cell phone look 420xs better! But hopefully when I transfer them they will look Prestine because it was the perfect sun outside when I did!

Here's my baby:green_heart::420:

The first 3 pictures were from the shitty cam I borrowed from my brother, and the others are webcam taken pictures of my cell phone screen Ahaa yeah I know :rofl:

Height
Untitled49.png

Width
IMAG015915.JPG

Stem
IMAG016413.JPG

Inner Bush
Picture_1932.jpg

Leaf
Picture_1912.jpg

Canopy
Picture_1893.jpg