WestHippie’s 420 OG Hydro 1000 Watt MH/HPS

Doesn't look like too much N to me. Looks more like light burn to me. Some tips up, some down, crispy, and all the edges curled up. They're still growing like crazy so I don't think backing off the nitrogen would be good here.
I changed to pre-flower nutrients yesterday and fresh ro water . It was past time to change ! Not going to back off N it’s in the mix . Thanks Your right the big fan on the floor angled up is making it swing . Those fan leaves were 6” and less into the light , moved to 16” now 2 days later 12” and less into the light. I can put my hand on the glass tube the light is in and hold it . 87 degrees coming out of the exhaust 68 degrees in.

Day 8 of 12/12 no pistols yet
Outside temp 77 humidity 93% SSE 9 mph
Building temp 71.2 humidity 80%
Tent temp 77.5 humidity 70%
Canopy temp 80.9
Water temp 68.7 down 2 gallons Falling
TDS 741 ppm was 817 ppm Falling
Ph 5.55 Static
@stoneotter check this OG out . Using some organic nutes in hydro!
Girls are within 10 inches of the light , that’s another 2” from yesterday. Less than Two more weeks of stretch . Whoa 103k lux desert conditions raise light again to 16 “ to the canopy. All the stems are thick and healthy still waiting to put the net in !

Whoa 103k lux
103K lux? Save yourself some money and lower the risk of light burn:
HOW MUCH LIGHT DO YOUR CANNABIS PLANTS REQUIRE?
  • Clones and seedlings: 5,000–7,000 lux
  • Vegetative growth: 15,000–50,000 lux
  • Flowering: 45,000–65,000 lux
  • Maximum recommended amount of light: 75,000 lux

Above that you would need CO2 and additional heat and nutes for the plant to utilize the additional lux.

103K lux? Save yourself some money and lower the risk of light burn:
HOW MUCH LIGHT DO YOUR CANNABIS PLANTS REQUIRE?
  • Clones and seedlings: 5,000–7,000 lux
  • Vegetative growth: 15,000–50,000 lux
  • Flowering: 45,000–65,000 lux
  • Maximum recommended amount of light: 75,000 lux

Above that you would need CO2 and additional heat and nutes for the plant to utilize the additional lux.
I’m going to raise the lights to 70-75k lux , plus turn on the CO2 to 1475 ppm . I’ll have to watch the reservoir for Co2 saturation. The Co2 will increase the heat 5-10 degrees! Thanks you know I don’t mind making changes all for the better!

Send some of those Lux my way bro...:rofl:

Day 8 of 12/12 no pistols yet
Outside temp 77 humidity 93% SSE 9 mph
Building temp 71.2 humidity 80%
Tent temp 77.5 humidity 70%
Canopy temp 80.9
Water temp 68.7 down 2 gallons Falling
TDS 741 ppm was 817 ppm Falling
Ph 5.55 Static
@stoneotter check this OG out . Using some organic nutes in hydro!
Girls are within 10 inches of the light , that’s another 2” from yesterday. Less than Two more weeks of stretch . Whoa 103k lux desert conditions raise light again to 16 “ to the canopy. All the stems are thick and healthy still waiting to put the net in !
They're growing like crazy West! Nice. Better than your usual?

I’ve got 800+ psi in the Co2 so I’ll run it at 1475 ppm as said in a previous post . Reset the exhaust timer to come on when the lights are out ! 68-72k lux . As I was checking I saw as much as 121k lux ! When I hit the light boost switch over 130k lux !

My guess is the light mostly. They're eating well though, can't see any weaknesses. Both.
I’ve never seen the nutrients disappear like it has ! I believe it would take every bit of nutrients out of the water.

Wow. Sounds like a perfect storm of things happening in your root zone. Does the nute manufacturer make a flower one? Inches a day is killer!
We have to use our own nutrients. I need to check the air stones in the trays , I’ll see the roots then . Urb is all they make !

How much fun is that huh? They look healthy too.
The branches are pretty large, I’ll get some pics in the morning of them ! I found more organic hydro nutrients on the google .

Back
Top Bottom