We've all seen the best, how about some not so good

Oh yeah. I missed a watering and had my light a wee bit too close, lol.
Those leaves were a lost cause, of course, but she recovered really well!
Hahaha ok gotcha I've done the same lol

Well here's another one lol idk why I keep giving my chick plants to kill....you know what she enjoys the "practice" makes her happy so w/e :laugh:. This is a 2 month old clone (there were 5...this is the last one standing) and the same plant that is idk 5 months old now from first post..... Same thing I'm still not allowed to help her...she won't let me.

IMG_20220327_121953468.jpg

IMG_20220327_121929103.jpg

Well this plant that's been slowly chugging along finally decided to reveal itself after girl left light off for two days.... RIP DERRICK LOL... Another one bites the dust....luckily caught before it affected my ladies....I wonder if they could sense the male?

IMG_20220331_170628870.jpg

IMG_20220331_170515231.jpg

The first thought that goes through your head is "OMG, what have I done?". You want to crawl into a corner and cry but you know your gonna be spending the next 8 hours flushing all of your plants... Always stick to your original plan, don't falter and try to improve something that works. If you do want to try something else, just try one plant first, NOT the entire tent! YOU'LL BE SORRY!

IMG_20220404_161559.jpg

IMG_20220404_161552.jpg

The first thought that goes through your head is "OMG, what have I done?". You want to crawl into a corner and cry but you know your gonna be spending the next 8 hours flushing all of your plants... Always stick to your original plan, don't falter and try to improve something that works. If you do want to try something else, just try one plant first, NOT the entire tent! YOU'LL BE SORRY!

IMG_20220404_161559.jpg

IMG_20220404_161552.jpg
Yup for for sure....if it works stick with it.... Like the old saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it". May I ask what you changed?

Yup for for sure....if it works stick with it.... Like the old saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it". May I ask what you changed?
I usually utilize Fox Farm Tiger Bloom, instead I used General Hyponics Flora Bloom. I don't know if I miss read the label and used too much or what but I'm not using that anymore! Have to say that my fist fertilization went off without a hitch, this was two weeks later when I used Flora Bloom. I should have stayed with the Tiger Bloom but I was being cheap.

IMG_20220404_161559.jpg

IMG_20220404_161552.jpg
Nowhere near her former glory but there is still bud... not much else. She fared worse by far and is still a little singed but alive none the less.

IMG_20220408_140427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom