Whackybaccy's Soil CFL Grow - Bag Seed

whackybaccy

Hey all. Ok to get you all up to date. No idea what strain it is, its bagseed from some pretty good nug. My guess would be Hybrid, indica dominant. Early veg stage at the moment, about 5 weeks old. Its in a soil/perlite/vermiculite mix about 50/30/20. Apparently the vermiculite was a bad idea. Pot size 4-5litre. I have fitted out a fridge with a 12v inline blower 120cfm, 6 x 23W CFLs (2 x 2700k and 4 x 6500k). Also have 2 x 58W T8 tubes running vertical that i will switch on when the plants have more length. Temperature ranges between 19 - 25oC during day and 14 - 18oC during the night. Lights are on 20 off 4. RH ranges between 30 - 65 I have no pH or NPK levels as i am still waiting for my soil test kit too arrive. I have been feeding them a light (about 5:1) water:seaweed tea mix, and misting with the same 2 x a day. Although my plants are not looking healthy of late. I will get some pics loaded up. would appreciate some input, as this is my first grow. I am planning to make up a fish emulsion hope to mix that with the seaweed tea. Hoping this will be sufficient nutrients from my girls(or boys, i dont know yet)

Re: whackybaccys Soil CFL grow. Bagseed

This is my fridge
IMG_028334.JPG

IMG_028230.JPG
IMG_030628.JPG
IMG_030424.JPG
IMG_030727.JPG

The three "girls" fingers crossed
IMG_028428.JPG

My shorty started really deformed then sort of came right. It doesnt look real healthy as you can see, but i like that its split into three stems early all by itself. i havent touched or trimmed it
IMG_028529.JPG
IMG_028635.JPG
IMG_028733.JPG
IMG_030127.JPG
IMG_030225.JPG
IMG_030327.JPG

My two bigger ones look ok. they are a bit droopy. and i have trimmed off bottom 4 fan leaves on each, as they were yellowing and had purple stems. i have topped them both. the big ones coming away nicely
IMG_029323.JPG
IMG_029418.JPG
IMG_029224.JPG
IMG_029125.JPG
IMG_029525.JPG
IMG_029628.JPG
IMG_029727.JPG
IMG_029828.JPG
IMG_029927.JPG

Re: whackybaccys Soil CFL grow. Bagseed

Hey guerillahaze. Before they looked like this, they were watered every 2-3 days with a light mix of water and seaweed tea. When i did the re-pot i had watered them that day then they got another big watering when they got into their new pots. I guessed their sad state was a result of to much watering, and I was quite rough with the roots when i did it too, trying to get any excess dirt off. i probably snapped a few. That might of stressed them out a bit. You've got to understand, this is my first grow, I'm learning as i go. reading a lot of blogs/forums and that's about it. i get a bit wrong here and there. Like why did i put vermiculite in my soil? I have no idea. However. Outtakes? never heard of it. Yeah i have a wee 12v cooling fan blowing on them 24/7. Pushes the leaves round nicely. The stems are already thick and strong so i shouldn't need anymore than that. Will be SCROG'n as well. I haven't watered them for about 4-5 days now. Thought id let them dry out a wee bit, incase it was over-watering. They were looking quite good this morning but after having a good look now i have too say they are much the same.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom