What’s a 4finger Lid

Yeah, In the late 70's weed prices started going up & the bags got smaller. But it also seems like the weed got greener with more solid buds. It wasn't the Colombian Gold, Red Bud stuff that was around in the early 70's. We loved the new weed but bitched because the bags got smaller & cost more ... lol. And how much would that lid go for today ?
Only got my hands on Thai a couple times & the Hawaiian Stuff in the Tin Can only once.
We use to get a lot of Afghan Hash that had the stamped Hash Block. It had a pic of a Machine Gun & said Afghanistan Kills Russia on it & came wrapped in Gold Foil. Good old days for sure !
I like the “Quote “it’s not your dad’s weed anymore. I might as well been in Afghanistan flown in fresh Daily10 gram. Hawaii Ak Cali Army Cargo planes delivery triangle. Columbia’s 10 bucks for 4 finger lid Gold and tasty but nothing like Thai stick looked dipped in powdered sugar. The twine so small and perfectly wrapped. Kind Meds has a hash ball I think is finger hash 40 / 50 gram

Back
Top Bottom