What’s Uncle Hector Doing In The Basement 2020

Tio Hector

Hey folks ol Hector is back.its been almost a year, just to bring you fine folks up to speed with what ol Hectors been up to... the pups are trained and doing well. Now just to get them off to serious work.
Ok enough with the pups.

I dropped 3 seeds so far.
1 Afghan Kush Ryder and
2 Wild Thai Ryder
I’m pretty excited to try the Thai auto indoors.
The Wild Thai is a pure strain from the island of the Ko Chang archipelago.
With one of the highest thc levels in the world.

The little ones are about a week old today. Not much happening right now, just water for the first week. First feeding with nutes today at 1/4 strength.
I have just the burple on right now but will turn on the quantum’s when they get a bit bigger maybe another week or so. So please excuse the burple pic.
Gracias
3AD3A90C-64D1-4127-A177-9693317BB8B6.jpeg

Hola amigos
Meant to do an update on the weekend but got too busy
So here we are just over 2 weeks in
The girls got their second feeding of nutes on Saturday
They are doing well... pic below
I’m hoping to start some LST this week, at this point there isn’t much going on except some nice growth
F8124CE0-1ABE-40FD-AB20-35E43C144912.jpeg

Hey folks
Sorry I haven’t posted but been busy but know I have 4 days off.
Here’s a bit of an update...
The plants are coming along. Just starting to show signs of flowing into flower mode.
They are all very bushy, I’ll start removing some of the big leaves to open up the hidden bud sights.
I only do a couple leaves a day until I see how the plants react. I haven’t really had any negative effects by doing this. Here’s a few pics.
I’ll post more once I start taking some leaves off.
First 2 are Wild Thai, the last pic is Afghan
547FE158-B723-4D4C-910E-676D86D8E058.jpeg8DF00DC4-5B83-4559-96F4-8615A2005AA6.jpeg436B501B-044B-4943-913A-5EEB5B92913F.jpeg

Today I took a few leaves off each of the plants to open up the covered bud sights. Only took 2 or 3 off each. A lot of people say not to do this but I personally have not had any negative effects from doing this.
E13504C4-7D11-49E7-A89A-E2AFDDBFDD0D.jpeg
I’ll let the girls recover for a day or two then I’ll start to thin out the low hidden shoots.
The girls are around 30 days now and pistols showing so now is the time to thin out the lower growth to let the plant give all its energy to the upper shoots...the goal...big buds
I’ll try to do a short video how I do this.

Back
Top Bottom