What's wrong with my plant?

MrHPotter

What’s up with my plant, I planted it about 2 weeks ago and everything was going perfect ( High Humidy, 100% UVA/UVB) it was inside a fish tank, as soon as I transplanted the plant into the grow room(400w ballast, 6inch intake and outside can, 60x60cmx170cm tent) I’m starting to see weird discolouration on my plant and I’m thinking it’s some sort of fungus?

48FB9422-9AC5-48E0-A2F5-7CBBD921AA36.jpeg

What’s up with my plant, I planted it about 2 weeks ago and everything was going perfect ( High Humidy, 100% UVA/UVB) it was inside a fish tank, as soon as I transplanted the plant into the grow room(400w ballast, 6inch intake and outside can, 60x60cmx170cm tent) I’m starting to see weird discolouration on my plant and I’m thinking it’s some sort of fungus?

Looks like nute splash to me ..she looks good and healthy try not to spill any of your mixed nutes on the foliage and cut back on ppm just a tad bit bc your getting tip burn which is caused from over fertilizing

So it’s been a couple days since that’s happened, I’ve flushed the plant with 2.5 litres of deionised water and got nearly 500ml run off with a ppm of like 700-800 way toooo much :| so I’ve stopped feeding nutrients all together. They white/yellow patches that were on the leaves at the start have slowly started to turn back green but I was wondering should I prune them off or just leave them be? A lot of growth has happened aswell

So it’s been a couple days since that’s happened, I’ve flushed the plant with 2.5 litres of deionised water and got nearly 500ml run off with a ppm of like 700-800 way toooo much :| so I’ve stopped feeding nutrients all together. They white/yellow patches that were on the leaves at the start have slowly started to turn back green but I was wondering should I prune them off or just leave them be? A lot of growth has happened aswell

Yeah id just leave them you should be at like 300ppm going in with the size of them plants or prolly 400ppm at high end

couldnt agree more . ppm 200-300 ideal but take into account any ppm from your water source ( unless using R.O water) how about a coupke of pics for us to have a look at too friend.
Yeah id just leave them you should be at like 300ppm going in with the size of them plants or prolly 400ppm at high end
I’ve been feeding her like 2-3 litres of distilled water with a Ppm of like 300, I only get like 500ml run off at a PPM of 700, which make me think my pot is too big and collecting all the water at the bottom. Is there any way to check if the bottom of the pot is water logged. Plants looks good but I’m still a little nervous

Attachments

• F17FB94B-F9AC-4B02-A0BD-449D102C7D61.jpeg
    F17FB94B-F9AC-4B02-A0BD-449D102C7D61.jpeg
    705.5 KB · Views: 117
I’ve been feeding her like 2-3 litres of distilled water with a Ppm of like 300, I only get like 500ml run off at a PPM of 700, which make me think my pot is too big and collecting all the water at the bottom. Is there any way to check if the bottom of the pot is water logged. Plants looks good but I’m still a little nervous
as long as the bottom doesnt sit on the runoff , it wont collect anywhere.
Coco is great for allowing excess to fall straight through as runoff. as long as ph is 5-8 ( ideal) and ppm within 200-400 , yoy should be good to go. You might need to flush through a little to make sure the higher ppm nutes haven't built up . If you water in a spiral from the stem outwards , it will encourage the roots to grow out further looking for water. As long as the coco pot isnt standing in water , it is hard to over water it as it is basically hydro. you could do with a routine for watering i.e
1/2 litre at lights on then again at mid lights on. Ideally runoff is the aim but if you know you have wet the coco then at this early stage , you could not panic about it. just dont let them dry out in coco.
She is looking healthy enough on the pic. , whats your next plan , topping , lst , mainline ?.
soon be tall and grown so the earlier you can decide her grow plan , the better.

Take a drill with a drill bit and punch some holes into bottom of the pot it should come out if there is any water sitting in the bottoms

as long as the bottom doesnt sit on the runoff , it wont collect anywhere.
Coco is great for allowing excess to fall straight through as runoff. as long as ph is 5-8 ( ideal) and ppm within 200-400 , yoy should be good to go. You might need to flush through a little to make sure the higher ppm nutes haven't built up . If you water in a spiral from the stem outwards , it will encourage the roots to grow out further looking for water. As long as the coco pot isnt standing in water , it is hard to over water it as it is basically hydro. you could do with a routine for watering i.e
1/2 litre at lights on then again at mid lights on. Ideally runoff is the aim but if you know you have wet the coco then at this early stage , you could not panic about it. just dont let them dry out in coco.
She is looking healthy enough on the pic. , whats your next plan , topping , lst , mainline ?.
soon be tall and grown so the earlier you can decide her grow plan , the better.
Everything is perfect now hopefully, just need to make sure I’m feeding here properly, still a couple of yellow patches but hopefully nothing to worry about. I’ve topped her a couple days ago and can see sprouts at the lower nodes starting to sprout. She’s also starting to give off fruity flavours so alls good

Attachments

• 8BD5B1CF-7B15-482C-AE85-5020C2FAB325.jpeg
    8BD5B1CF-7B15-482C-AE85-5020C2FAB325.jpeg
    325.4 KB · Views: 98
great to read mate. good luck
I’ve got one or two leaves which look like this, I think it was due to high nutrients at the start, you think it would be ok to cut it off or just leave it(not getting that much light either) there are some other leaves with just the slightest bit of yellow on the tips only pecks & do you think the droppines is a sign of a problem? Thank a lot for your help I really appreciate it

Attachments

• 7FE9768E-C1E8-4090-A488-B660E8054C86.jpeg
    7FE9768E-C1E8-4090-A488-B660E8054C86.jpeg
    459.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 1736408A-77F2-46C1-8827-2C54AB6550A4.jpeg
    1736408A-77F2-46C1-8827-2C54AB6550A4.jpeg
    769.8 KB · Views: 113
you could trim the damaged bit off as it is dying off from previous issue. while in veg she will produce lots more leaves to replace them over time. .She is still small amd getting into veg mode properly too. all will change soon when she has settled in and built some roots below. Keep your ppm 200-300 and ph about 5.8 -6.2. water her daily until runoff of about 20% . The regular watering will force older nutes out to be replaced with fresh ones too. leaves seldom repair from damage but are still ok if not too much surface area is burnt/damaged.
This part is hard to wait and watch as it can seem like and age. All will change soon enough.

you could trim the damaged bit off as it is dying off from previous issue. while in veg she will produce lots more leaves to replace them over time. .She is still small amd getting into veg mode properly too. all will change soon when she has settled in and built some roots below. Keep your ppm 200-300 and ph about 5.8 -6.2. water her daily until runoff of about 20% . The regular watering will force older nutes out to be replaced with fresh ones too. leaves seldom repair from damage but are still ok if not too much surface area is burnt/damaged.
This part is hard to wait and watch as it can seem like and age. All will change soon enough.
Do you know how to get rid of hotspots of nutrients build ups in the coco because I’ve tried flushing before with distilled water for 2 days and started feeding half nutes but I’m starting to see spots on the leaves nutrient burn I’m guessing, you got any recommendation

Back
Top Bottom