What’s wrong with my plants?

So update!!
I have somenplants with purplish stems still. Only parts are. And I have one plant that has a leaf with odd spots. I found a spider in one of my little clone solo cups and I just crushed it instantly. Didn’t know if it was dead or alive. Looked like a little orb weaver. How bad is this? I know I asked a lot of questions.

Attachments

• 843B1AFA-A281-4865-9804-58CABA1279EA.jpeg
    843B1AFA-A281-4865-9804-58CABA1279EA.jpeg
    641.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 609CDD68-E89C-433D-8ABB-151B42420978.jpeg
    609CDD68-E89C-433D-8ABB-151B42420978.jpeg
    531.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 5578BDB1-0228-4EB3-A7A6-F626486020CC.jpeg
    5578BDB1-0228-4EB3-A7A6-F626486020CC.jpeg
    452.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 6FDE0A32-ABD1-4C6A-9F5B-5C871999D76A.jpeg
    6FDE0A32-ABD1-4C6A-9F5B-5C871999D76A.jpeg
    795.6 KB · Views: 195
  • E0D3A6DA-1FE2-4139-86F9-B96FA07AF737.jpeg
    E0D3A6DA-1FE2-4139-86F9-B96FA07AF737.jpeg
    470 KB · Views: 185
Purple stems is a tricky one mate. Sometimes it's a deficit. Sometimes it's from cold temps. And sometimes it's just a purple plant. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful lol. They look sound though.
Oh and stop killing spiders. They're live in pest controllers. The only plus side I have to growing in an attic

Looking good @Brnwn4 . I'm a spider guy, I tend to leave or relocate them rather than smush them. They eat the bad guys!

I'm baby butt new, but I'd venture a guess you have a little of a variety of things effecting your grow. I've found my watering technique is very important, I'm pretty sure after I got away from watering like Emilya's tutorial said to is when my little issues popped up. I was watering just enough to wet, no runoff which I think caused salt buildup and nute lock. Eventually I had to do a giant flush to rinse my girls and get them back on track. I think I went 8 days after that before I watered again, seemed like a eternity but my plants loved it.

Looking good @Brnwn4 . I'm a spider guy, I tend to leave or relocate them rather than smush them. They eat the bad guys!

I'm baby butt new, but I'd venture a guess you have a little of a variety of things effecting your grow. I've found my watering technique is very important, I'm pretty sure after I got away from watering like Emilya's tutorial said to is when my little issues popped up. I was watering just enough to wet, no runoff which I think caused salt buildup and nute lock. Eventually I had to do a giant flush to rinse my girls and get them back on track. I think I went 8 days after that before I watered again, seemed like a eternity but my plants loved it.
ive been trying to only water once a week. Should i give a full two liters to these plants in 2gal pots? I just watered 5 days ago and they seem bone dry. I only gave the ones who were wilting some yesterday when these pics were taken. And as for the spider i didnt wanna kill the little guy i just didnt know and was thinking okay mother of many spider mites lol. What about the spots on my leafs like in the last pic?

Hmm, I'm finding for me less is more with nutes, they've just got me in trouble. I'm watering my new batch with 25% strenght. In the past I was doing a stronger mix then a water only, I don't really like that I'm gonna try low nute all the time this time.

As far as watering goes, I'm going strictly by weight of the pot these days, not on a schedule. They are never to to wilt really, maybe a bit of sag but that's actually not a considedration, I go by the weight of the pot only. Then I water slowly enough to get about 15-20% of what I put in back out (runoff).

This morning I watered 3 plants in about 1gal pots 4 cups each (one cup at a time) till I got about a half to 2/3 cup or so of runoff. I don't have a good PH meter yet, but I can tell you the runoff was like piss yellow and I struggle keeping my PH down...I can imagine the girls liked having their drawers rinsed! You're PH sounds good and your plants look good, but bad habits tend to take a while to manifest in our babies. Just be aware of the ability to overdo, err on the side of dry and less nutes and you should continue to be fine.

How will i know when to give my plants nutrients?
Bottoms go yellow they need base nutes (NPK)
Tops go yellow it's micro nutes. Usually iron.
Mids lose colour and go patchy or rust spots appear it's calmag.
Always check pH of media before assuming it's a deficit though as bad pH can lock things out too.

Hmm, I'm finding for me less is more with nutes, they've just got me in trouble. I'm watering my new batch with 25% strenght. In the past I was doing a stronger mix then a water only, I don't really like that I'm gonna try low nute all the time this time.

As far as watering goes, I'm going strictly by weight of the pot these days, not on a schedule. They are never to to wilt really, maybe a bit of sag but that's actually not a considedration, I go by the weight of the pot only. Then I water slowly enough to get about 15-20% of what I put in back out (runoff).

This morning I watered 3 plants in about 1gal pots 4 cups each (one cup at a time) till I got about a half to 2/3 cup or so of runoff. I don't have a good PH meter yet, but I can tell you the runoff was like piss yellow and I struggle keeping my PH down...I can imagine the girls liked having their drawers rinsed! You're PH sounds good and your plants look good, but bad habits tend to take a while to manifest in our babies. Just be aware of the ability to overdo, err on the side of dry and less nutes and you should continue to be fine.
My runoff is about 6.3 Im just nervous with the spots on the leafs. Im going to cut the affected parts of the leafs off because i believe they are mold.

Bottoms go yellow they need base nutes (NPK)
Tops go yellow it's micro nutes. Usually iron.
Mids lose colour and go patchy or rust spots appear it's calmag.
Always check pH of media before assuming it's a deficit though as bad pH can lock things out too.
What about my patchy leafs? Is that mold? Im going to cut if off.

I'm not sure if this could be it yet judging by one of your pictures it seems like it could be this, a professional grower may correct me if I'm wrong, anyways I hope this may help you

Solution to Leaf Septoria
This fungus spores may stay in the soil over the winter, and attack your plants in the summer. Spores are also easily spread by wind and rain.
  • Immediately (and carefully) remove all affected leaves to get rid of as many spores as possible.
  • Prune any leafy parts of the plant to improve circulation through the plant
  • Avoid getting water on the leaves or laying on top of each other – you want to avoid moisture
  • Make sure to keep the ground under your plant clean. Rake away all leaves and vegetation. Adding mulch can also help prevent spores from spreading.
  • Keep plants healthy, sicks plants are much more susceptible to leaf septoria than healthy plants
  • One way to help prevent this fungus from attacking your plants is to rotate crop sites or move to a new location every year.
  • A broad spectrum fungicide may be effective at stopping the fungus from spreading though they are best used as a preventative.
  • Depending on exactly what's causing your leaf spot, mister (also called a "One-Hand Pressure Sprayer") to spray all the leaves evenly, since neem oil and water can separate easily. Try spraying just a small part of the plant and see how it reacts first before spraying the whole thing

I'm not sure if this could be it yet judging by one of your pictures it seems like it could be this, a professional grower may correct me if I'm wrong, anyways I hope this may help you

Solution to Leaf Septoria
This fungus spores may stay in the soil over the winter, and attack your plants in the summer. Spores are also easily spread by wind and rain.
  • Immediately (and carefully) remove all affected leaves to get rid of as many spores as possible.
  • Prune any leafy parts of the plant to improve circulation through the plant
  • Avoid getting water on the leaves or laying on top of each other – you want to avoid moisture
  • Make sure to keep the ground under your plant clean. Rake away all leaves and vegetation. Adding mulch can also help prevent spores from spreading.
  • Keep plants healthy, sicks plants are much more susceptible to leaf septoria than healthy plants
  • One way to help prevent this fungus from attacking your plants is to rotate crop sites or move to a new location every year.
  • A broad spectrum fungicide may be effective at stopping the fungus from spreading though they are best used as a preventative.
  • Depending on exactly what's causing your leaf spot, mister (also called a "One-Hand Pressure Sprayer") to spray all the leaves evenly, since neem oil and water can separate easily. Try spraying just a small part of the plant and see how it reacts first before spraying the whole thing
Thank you! I plan on cutting it off. I hope it doesnt spread :C

No need to thank me dude I'm having a problem with myself and no one's replied to my thread so I know how you feel just hope you get it it fixed for your girls

No need to thank me dude I'm having a problem with myself and no one's replied to my thread so I know how you feel just hope you get it it fixed for your girls
I think they should be good its just a couple of leafs that have it. So it should be gooooood... fingers crossed lol. ILL ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU <3

I'm in a love hate relationship with it, I like smoking it yet hate growing it in a way I've just got brown tips on my 3 day pre-early veg, I fed her to soon manners is the best way in life! My fingers are crossed for your girl

Back
Top Bottom