What a situation

insain1

My "Nutcase" of a partner turned off my crock pot last night, in the middle of of the 22 hour recipe that I use (on low).

My question is did he ruin my budder???? It sat with the 6oz's of flour, stems, a hair of kief and a small hand full of my best bud too, for at least 7 hours cold. I did reheat it for about an hour just so I could run it through the cheesecloth.

He had a fire at his place a couple of days ago and now I can't leave anything on for more than 15 mins., unless I'm going to stand guard over it.
Never had any problems even though my crock pot is over 10 y/o, now only used to make "Budder."

It tasted fine before he messed with it, now it's just a tad bitter. (to me)
I wish he hadda woke me if there had been a problem. (there was none) I just think he just doesn't like the smell of cooking grass. Oh and we were gone for most of the day while it was on and he didn't say word one about that.

I only make it once a month but at this rate, will I have to hide and cook it in my bathroom. (we have separate bathrooms)

Oh and don't think I didn't read him the riot act about messing with my medicine, oh and he does eat my cookies and other things I make with it.
I can't afford any mistakes or 2 cooks in MY KITCHEN. I also help out my friends who can't do this for themselves, they all know I only make enough for 1 month at a time.

He knows all about growing it but nothing about cooking with it. I've read a lot on this and other sites, I also have 2 MM cookbooks, so after 10 budder batches under my belt, he decides to mess with this one.
Don't think I wasn't pissed to get up, this morning and all set to do my straining etc. Looking forward to some space cakes and or some flying oatmeal raisin cookies.

Now I'm just lost on this query, I haven't seen this answer so anyone know?? Or am I tossing it and waiting till next month without my MM cookies, spaghetti, goofy gravy etc. to start over.
:peace: :bong: :bongrip: :roorrip:

I dont have a lot of experience with "Budder" but, I would say that you should probably just go and try using it, If it makes you sick then you get sicks but hopefully you'll be okay.

The worst thing thats happend to me is I got a little bad budder and I got a stomach ache. So Just give it a shot if it gets you high then thats all good.

Remember. Butter doesnt go bad if you leave it out for a few days, Cannabutter will spoil if you dont refrigerate it for like 12.. You should be okay

I dont have a lot of experience with "Budder" but, I would say that you should probably just go and try using it, If it makes you sick then you get sicks but hopefully you'll be okay.

The worst thing thats happend to me is I got a little bad budder and I got a stomach ache. So Just give it a shot if it gets you high then thats all good.

Remember. Butter doesnt go bad if you leave it out for a few days, Cannabutter will spoil if you dont refrigerate it for like 12.. You should be okay
Thx Chobble for responding to my query and so far so good I've had 3 all day and no tummy aches. As soon as I strain the budder I put in the fridge to harden up, I weigh it out at a 1/2 pound each. Makes for an ez batch measuring for a some Oatmeal Raisin Cookies or whatever you like..

:cheer:

Happy Dance :hippy:

Thx Chobble for responding to my query and so far so good I've had 3 all day and no tummy aches. As soon as I strain the budder I put in the fridge to harden up, I weigh it out at a 1/2 pound each. Makes for an ez batch measuring for a some Oatmeal Raisin Cookies or whatever you like..

:cheer:

Awesome Dude. As Long as it gets you high its all good :) Have a good day.

I can't always drain mine exactly when it's cool enough to handle, sometimes I reheat it a bit then strain after it's cooled again, sometimes I just strain. Shouldn't be that big a deal.

I can't always drain mine exactly when it's cool enough to handle, sometimes I reheat it a bit then strain after it's cooled again, sometimes I just strain. Shouldn't be that big a deal.
THx 2Tuff2sk8 for responding to my query. I did just that and gave him the "Riot" act for every squeeze of the 'Budder'. I don't think he'll be doing that same thing again, any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom