What about my girl ? Need little help

potgrandma

IMG_59136.JPG
IMG_59189.JPG
IMG_591610.JPG
IMG_591511.JPG
IMG_591414.JPG
IMG_591913.JPG

Hey there guys. I bought Whitewidow autos from same seed bank.I' m using 400 watts hps and 400 watts chinees full spectrum leds. But one of my girls unhaappy and seems she stressed . But i am confuesd . Everything is the same. Water, nutrients , soil but pot. Can you guys explain and help me out of this. I tried to manage the pH of soil . Then i change the her spot just in case about much light and heat. But she is doin same. Nothing changed. The last girls just doin' fine. Pls help :) Thank a lot.
%50 humadity and 26 degrees celcius.

IMG_59136.JPG
IMG_59189.JPG
IMG_591610.JPG
IMG_591511.JPG
IMG_591414.JPG
IMG_591913.JPG

Hey there guys. I bought Whitewidow autos from same seed bank.I' m using 400 watts hps and 400 watts chinees full spectrum leds. But one of my girls unhaappy and seems she stressed . But i am confuesd . Everything is the same. Water, nutrients , soil but pot. Can you guys explain and help me out of this. I tried to manage the pH of soil . Then i change the her spot just in case about much light and heat. But she is doin same. Nothing changed. The last girls just doin' fine. Pls help :) Thank a lot.
%50 humadity and 26 degrees celcius.

I'm kinda new at this I have some in first week of flower but have done a lot of studying and it looks like maybe an overwatering issue.. I search google for leaf issues and found out quite a bit . Good luck .

thanks mate for your help. I tought about it but i wanna be sure about it . I guess i should stop watering for one week . and i am gonna update it . Thanks again . Take care.

thanks mate for your help. I tought about it but i wanna be sure about it . I guess i should stop watering for one week . and i am gonna update it . Thanks again . Take care.

Yes what people here have told me is better to let go dry then over water . but other then that they look nice I have photos going .. 4 Pineapple and 1 green crack .. they are my babies :)

Fcin god! they looks gourgeous. And i'm jealous :) They looks so health and strong .Keep going man. I hope i'll do like this :D

Really they look that good I'm so afraid of messing something up it's mine and hubbys first time growing now that we can and I have just been reading everything I can .. next grow thou I want to try training or possibly scrogging ... but thank you .

Really they look that good I'm so afraid of messing something up it's mine and hubbys first time growing now that we can and I have just been reading everything I can .. next grow thou I want to try training or possibly scrogging ... but thank you .

He is lucky :p Anyway . That's a long journey . but seems you both handle it :) Take care and keep in touch then .

Back
Top Bottom