What am i doing wrong?

reparboon

after cloning they barely rooted in a ez clone (3 weeks). only half have rooted so far so i just moved the clones w roots to the veg room..(hps light).. and left the others in the box.
I have read alot of journals and every1 seems to be flowering in 2 months and mine are a month in and still sick looking. rm. temp is 82 day and 72 night.. ph is 6.5 and i cant get these things to grow.. ne advise would be great

Hey reparboon

Everyone will tell you if you give some more info about your setup you'll get better help advice. But from the little bit of info you provided if you are doing hydro, which i assume since you have this posted under the hydro section, then id say for starters your pH is a bit too high, you need to bring it down around 5.8 which is optimal. If you've had them at 6.5 the whole time you might want to flush them in 1/4 nute solution and then mix up a new batch at a lower pH. Also your temp is a bit high too, you wanna get that down to around 78 or lower. Those two things right there could be whats causing you so much trouble. What watt hps do you have them under? I use all cfl lighting and dont ever have problems but ive heard that you dont need to blast them with tons of light when cloning.

thanks... i got the ph right and they all stood back up this morn. i also added sum b1 and vegan compost tea and they seem to love it. veg cycle here we come!

Dude use GH for your nutes. They are the best out there, in my opinion. I've had great results with them and they really stand by their products. Like Jango said, what are you running? If you want help you need to produce all the information so we can help you.

Jump to Advanced Nutrient's Hydroponics Nutrients. They carry a large range of nutrients includes Sensi, a two part fertilizer made up of grow and bloom formula.

after cloning they barely rooted in a ez clone (3 weeks). only half have rooted so far so i just moved the clones w roots to the veg room..(hps light).. and left the others in the box.
I have read alot of journals and every1 seems to be flowering in 2 months and mine are a month in and still sick looking. rm. temp is 82 day and 72 night.. ph is 6.5 and i cant get these things to grow.. ne advise would be great

6.5? are you right in telling us this? This is in Hydro Right? If so your PH should be 5.8 here is a PH chart Hydroponic ph chart print it out and use it. I adjust my ph when it goes out of range by .03 so at 5.5 i raise and at 6.1 I lower
your plants are not getting the nutrients that they need to really grow. You will see new growth in a couple days.

Jump to Advanced Nutrient's Hydroponics Nutrients. They carry a large range of nutrients includes Sensi, a two part fertilizer made up of grow and bloom formula.

I grow with AN and its plain expensive and confusing they sell you many products that are for the novice confusing, take the Big bud 0-15-40 and the Over Drive 1-5-4 for example the Over drive is supposed to kick it in the pants for the last 2 weeks after you cut out the Big Bud but the big bud has more in it other than a 1% nitrogen cost of over drive and being duked 40.00 for this reson I am switching to Blue Planet Nutrients and not looking back
GL
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom