What am i growing?

houzouris

31723.jpg

So i have this little baby that i don't know anything about. It's from some street weed we bought once but I am sentimentaly attached to it since it gave me and my friends some pretty good times. Also it's my first plant and i am giving it all the care i can.

To the point. Can you tell me anything that i don't know about it? Maybe what strain does it look like, how tall will it grow, what type of yield should i expect(assuming it's female)?
All i know is that it's a shunk:)cheertwo:)

I know those are all hard questions but don't worry, i don't expect any accuracies, just assumptions..

P.S.: I hope i am posting in the right section, but since i don't want clear replies i guess i don't need a specific growers section.

Re: What am i growing?!

depends on lights, soil, nutes , ect ect ect ect , how often do you water ? looks a little droopy

Yeah i meant to mention those stuff.
Lights are 4 CFLs 23W @6400K
Nutes, i am not using any yet, the soil is pretty rich and the water i am using is mineral.
Soil is of unkown origin, it's from a farm close to my house(Olives are pretty successful on it).
Age is about 14-15 days after germination was over

I am watering every day and i was actually thinking of watering it less.. i think it looks droopy because the lights were too close to it till 3 days ago and instead of growing upwards it was growing sideways so i moved the lamps higher

Back
Top Bottom