what am I smoking?

astonecrow

recreational mj in washington state...now we know what licensed growers are using in their soil to make the big buds...making me concerned even before monsanto grabs control.

so is all this stuff good for my lungs?

thanks for any knowledge share.

d.

4_2.jpeg

Re: wtf am i smoking?

None of that is good for your lungs.

Luckily, the plant converts those items, which contain nutrients, combined with water, and sunlight to provide energy for the plant.

Before harvest, plants are flushed to get rid of any excess nutrients.

I would trust a Licensed Grower to provide me with a safe product over anyone you'd ever find selling on the street.

GH stuff is safe, no worries there. Personally, my biggest concern would be whether or not pesticides have been used on the plant. The best way to know for sure is to grow it yourself.

They used azamax
That is technically not good especially if they sprayed in harvest. I'm in the industry and I guarantee it probably was. Most were rookie growers. Shit over half the first harvests were rejected do to mold,mites,or foreign matter

Azamax says it can be used up to the day before harvest and I trust that, I trust it enough that if my plant calls for it that I would use it up till then. Currently I'm in week 4 of flower and still using it.

Azamax says it can be used up to the day before harvest and I trust that, I trust it enough that if my plant calls for it that I would use it up till then. Currently I'm in week 4 of flower and still using it.

I wouldn't spray anything except maybe clean h20 even a week before harvest. even if it says it is safe for human consumption would you want it messing with the overall taste. And of course you can use it all the way through the more you use the more you will buy come on. The only true organic spray I've found that works in 16 years of doing this is green clean and I wouldn't even use it a week before.

Ideally if you take care of your grow area. And you are sanitary and not lazy you shouldn't be spraying shit on your plants except foliar feeding period.

Ideally if you take care of your grow area. And you are sanitary and not lazy you shouldn't be spraying shit on your plants except foliar feeding period.
If you're growing from seed, yes. When you bring clones into your grow area you run the risk of introducing pests no matter how clean your grow room is.

If you're growing from seed, yes. When you bring clones into your grow area you run the risk of introducing pests no matter how clean your grow room is.

Even from clone if you go see the mother yourself. People buy Clones from dispensaries all the time. And belive it or not besides the chance of pests. You also probably are not even getting what strain it is labeled as. And even then you won't need any pesticides in the flower room. If you grow on even a small commercial scale you should have a quarantine room. People that let mites get out of control are either lazy, dirty, inefficient, or just all around a crap grower

I do see what you're saying, but you have to understand that not every grower bringing clones in is a) going to have access to the mother plant and b) doesn't necessarily have the space or equipment for a quarantine room. That doesn't make them lazy or any of the other things you said, it's just reality for many growers.

Plus very few growers let there great Strains out on the market. I sell tons of Clones to dispensaries and I would never let my top ten Strains out to them.

Back
Top Bottom