what are mids and what is dank ?

RichyRich

I've searched the question but couldn't find a definate answer, what are MIDS per say.... like what type of strains and I heard of people refer to some smoke as DANK.... what is dank?

Mids are more or less inbetween comercial and chron, or dank if you will. Strain really is no matter. . . commercial is comercial because it has been polinated and gets seedy and is harvested far too early, if commercial growers were not so impatient then the general comercial would be alot better, the bud that is waited on is the "mids" and it is better. . . comercial is generally 20-25 per 3.5g's and mids are around 30-35 per 3.5g's. . . I have seen mids with some crystalization on it, never have i seen comercial with any sort of crystals on it. Dank is basically chronic. . . between 40-80 for 3.5g's depending on where you are and your strains. . . i personally can get really good home grown chronic White Rhino x Big Bud for 30 3.5 g's but i know the grower very well. . . so in short

Comercial is very premature, and generally seedy, oh yeah and compressed alot too

Mids are a little more mature and less seedy, generally not as compressed

Dank is the good bud, chronic with MAYBE if you are very unlucky 1 - 2 seeds in an Oz

this is all by my local standards. . . . and every where i have gone has pretty much been the same consensus. . . but it does varrie from place to place. . . its like soda or pop, what is it? they are both soft drinks

Back
Top Bottom