What are my chances? Dilute on an hours notice?

Clearheaded1

I had to dilute in such a hurry today. I had an interview at 9 and another at 11. I thought I was going to have to wait for a decision and/or be given lab forms and be able to sub.
When interview 1 was done they said okay go over to HR. I said i have another interview in 25 minutes but I will come back afterward. They agreed.
I had NEVER even considered I would get tested on-site today, but knowing anything is possible I did the following in an hour.
After interview 2 (12:40) I drank:
(3) 16.9 oz bottles of water in under 10 minutes.
(1) powerade
(1) powerade with (1) pack of certo
Utinated at McDonald's (1:30)
(75% of 1) NOS energy drink
Urinated again upon arrival at HR (1:45)
Met with HR and was given one styrofoam cup full of water(2:15)
Provided sample midstream to be sent to lab (2:30)
Dashed home and used First Check cup got faint line (3:15)
Used dipstick and got even less of a line

Is it possible that tr urine prior to the one I gave them was clean after only peeing TWO times before the test?
Is it safe to assume that since I got a line on the urine expelled immediately after the actual test that I have a shot??

I meant in regards to lowering the cut-off level and checking more thoroughly for the THC metabolite. If my SG or Creatine are off, or my urine is CLEAR would they then use GC/MS at a lower cutoff level assuming that i intentionally diluted.

I guess I'm asking if confirmation levels check at a lower level than the 50 ng/ml.

Just wanted to come back to say, that somehow, some way, I got a call to say that I passed this test. My urine was completely clear...not a hint of color whatsoever. I was so full of fluids that i am surprised I didn't burst. I only urinated twice in the hour that I drank about 132 ounces of fluids. I think I will refrain until Social Security :-(. Hopefully they aren't testing social security applicants by then. Happy toking guys

Great news about the test Clearheaded1 !! I respect, but am sorry to hear of your decision to refrain until SS kicks in. I hope that isn't a long wait for you.

Be well.

35 years. In this economy, it's just not worth the risk. Nothing makes me want to smoke more than stress>>nothing is more stressful than being unemployed>>job search = drug tests. Can't risk it.

Just wanted to come back to say, that somehow, some way, I got a call to say that I passed this test. My urine was completely clear...not a hint of color whatsoever. I was so full of fluids that i am surprised I didn't burst. I only urinated twice in the hour that I drank about 132 ounces of fluids. I think I will refrain until Social Security :-(. Hopefully they aren't testing social security applicants by then. Happy toking guys
They must not of tested for ph or creatine or you would have failed having drank that much fluids.Test must have been done on site?

420, I provided the specimen on-site, but it was sealed with a sticker over the cap (which I had to initial) and placed into a plastic bag with the lab form (which I received a copy of). I can't remember the codes, but I know the legend on the back indicated it was a 9 panel with MDMA and the it also mentioned the SG/PH on the end of the code used on the front.
She told me it would be picked up toward the end of the day and that results were usually faxed back within 24 hours. She then placed it in a refrigerator with a bunch of other "samples."

I have an "affinity" which is a clinical word for fucked up PH and I just assume that I have a high creatine level naturally since I have never had problems with it coming back dilute in the past.

My theory for the SG is that it's not thrown off too much because I drink sports drinks rather than water. Not sure, but very very glad that I'm able to pass with dilution as a chronic smoker.

I meant in regards to lowering the cut-off level and checking more thoroughly for the THC metabolite. If my SG or Creatine are off, or my urine is CLEAR would they then use GC/MS at a lower cutoff level assuming that i intentionally diluted.

I guess I'm asking if confirmation levels check at a lower level than the 50 ng/ml.
GC/MS will be done when the craetine or ph levels are off but the level of thc metabolites stays the same between a strip test and a GC/MS test. Congrats on passing.

Back
Top Bottom