What are preflowers?

I'm 5 days into flowering and I see the little preflowers, but I can't tell if its male or female they look pear shaped and not on a stick, but I don't see any pistils. I'm starting to think it's a guy, but it has been smelling like bud since week three of veg. Is this possible or just my imagination? If it is possible than is the same true for males to smell like bud?

bud go to my profile and look at my photo i have a girl there

BCBB_flower1.jpg
ok, here is a top off of one of my babies that i clipped this morning. They are 5 days into flowering. What is the sex of this plant?

ok, here is a top off of one of my babies that i clipped this morning. They are 5 days into flowering. What is the sex of this plant?

That plant is as male as it gets. Get it out of your garden unless you want (lots and lots of) seeds.

Thats what I thought. Already disposed of. thanks for the confirmation. Will be watching the rest closely to remove any other offensive males. Thought i had a couple more days though. These are moving along quite quickly.

im having the same thing with a nl auto. she's on day 43 or 44 in full flower and looks done 40 percent of pistols are turning brown or reddish but there's still a couple down the plant that are white and healthy, what did you figure out, think im gonna chop her this weekend.

This has been extremely helpful. :thumb: :goodjob: :thanks:

8 weeks since the seeds went in - first three indoors and then we slowly moved them outside and then full time in new / bigger containers. From most of the reading I have done it sounds like we should know by now re male vs girls but I can't find anything definitive. Some photo's - any experenced comments welcome.

I hope I inserted the photo's correctly…...

That Is a perfect pic of a male plant 420. Thanks for the share.

i´ve found an interesting mutation on a female plant. It has developed one a staminated flower, but instead of a white pistill or a pollen sac, a leaf started growing fron the inside. But the plant is fully female...very odd

Yes Indeedy! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom