What are some of your favorite smoking games?

Vicious176

Everyone has their drinking games but what about the smoking games. Only one I've played is two toke pass which, i'm sure you all know, is with where you hold your hit for as long as you can, pass, and take another hit, pass and see how many times you can do it.

I don't know any games so I figured this is where I can learn a few or atleast a few new techniques.

My friends and I only play smoking games on special occasions, such as someone's B-Day, 4/20, Spring Break, etc. We rarely play 2 Toke Pass, our main favorite is Mexican Sweat, you take a hit and hold it in until the joint/bowl gets back to you (for a real challange we get 6- 7 people together) My record is 1 Min. 26 seconds, though it has been topped by my g/f.

I never really play games. I've played the game when you hold it til you get it back, that's it. If speed smoking counts, then there's one.

CherryEyed said:
I never really play games. I've played the game when you hold it til you get it back, that's it. If speed smoking counts, then there's one.

ya i like playing chicago sometimes too

Only smoking game we ever played was some of the movie ones. I came up with the idea of doing a blade one. Everyone has to take a bong rip everytime blade kills a vampire (first movie). We were all stoned outta our minds within the first 10 mins of the movie.

^^haha Killer!! sOUnd s like mad fun!! yeah, speed rounds is bout it fo me

When ever there is a 420 present we smoke, if the game stops at 4:20 to go, if the score is 4-20 or 42-0, if it sias 42degrees because the little o for degrees it sais 420, we smoke for 420 everything, but thats it. We play alot of drinking games, always lovin beer pong.

My girlfriend and I have a game, we call it "Two ounce bounce!". We never actually used two ounces..it just sounds best. Anyway, we take about 1/8th each, and roll a giant blunt with it. Then we light them, and see who can smoke it without having to stop jumping (on the trampoline). it's really dumb, but it's a lot of fun. and no..there are no rules, or reason for the game, we just like to smoke herb and jump on the trampoline. plus, once you get really...REALLY high, you feel like your flying. it's great!

betty_burnout said:
That actually sounds REALLY fun! I wish I had a trabopaleen now!!!!

hehe, yeah, it's amazing! some of my friends think it's stupid because you might fall off, soo...don't do it unless your an experienced trampoline toker! or, just do what we did, dig a big pit, and put your trampoline in it! it's SOOOO much better, and you don't have to worry about breaking anything. But...you really feel like your flying, even moreso then when your skydiving!

Only thing i'd be worried bout is the cherry coming off and burning a hole in my trampoline..my hypothetical one that is as I am too cheap to buy one

I jumped on a trampoline once when I was extremely high and the trampoline was underneath a huge tree so we were jumping, looking straight up, trying to grab the highest branch. That was such a trip. It did feel like you were flying, if not just for a second.

MR sHibbZ said:
My friends and I only play smoking games on special occasions, such as someone's B-Day, 4/20, Spring Break, etc. We rarely play 2 Toke Pass, our main favorite is Mexican Sweat, you take a hit and hold it in until the joint/bowl gets back to you (for a real challange we get 6- 7 people together) My record is 1 Min. 26 seconds, though it has been topped by my g/f.

you need to get a hottub lol

CherryEyed said:
I jumped on a trampoline once when I was extremely high and the trampoline was underneath a huge tree so we were jumping, looking straight up, trying to grab the highest branch. That was such a trip. It did feel like you were flying, if not just for a second.
Sounds soo fuckin' fun!

lucifer420 said:
----S H A S T O W N D I C E----
3 dice involved

-roll one dye to see who goes first

-You roll a pair and the other dye is your number. for example: you get 2,2,6 your number is 6. or 5,5,3 your number is 3.

-4-5-6 is automatic win

-1-2-3 is automatic loss

-the only way to beat a tripple is with a higher tripple or a 4-5-6.

TOKE THAT SHIET UP AND REP SHASTOWN

thats called c-lo bro

i play ring around the dro b, u take some dro and roll a blunt and blow rings smoke rings around a long dro nugget that u place in ur hand and hold it up in front of u

Back
Top Bottom