What are the benefit of Cannabinoids

jamesweedman

420 Member
The scientific basis for marijuana’s painkilling ability lies in the way the active ingredients, called Cannabinoids, affect the brain. Cannabis contains at least 80 different cannabinoids — notably delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC — which activate the body’s Cannabinoid receptors. These receptors are found in brain and throughout most body organs.

You're correct. Every person has an ECS system built into them. That's why mankind and marijuana were intended to always be allowed to coincide. Remove the bodies ability to heal and regenerate using nature and you get the "need" for "big pharma" . See the correlation.....me too.....now.

I said it before......the internet spelled disaster for big pharma.. .....about time!

Not all cannabinoids need to go to the brain, as you indicated: If you put CBD cream on a sore spot, it goes right to work on that spot.

Yes, it's pretty amazing the way cannabis and humans were meant for each other. I always say, Dogs and cannabis are humans' best friends.

As for big pharma: Key player in the systematic attempt to keep people mentally numb, pliable and obedient.

Back
Top Bottom