What are the best generic nutrients

I am growing fems not autos, also have transplanted into a 2 gal. Will put a pic up shorlty. Also me being me (stupid high) i decided to top my plant early and I’m pretty sure ive fked it up haha

IMG_20210212_162059_9.jpg

@Mikieh1 that fertilizer is pretty limited, its meant for outdoor field soil and mains water. It will provide some of the basic NPK (although not in the best cannabis friendly for) but its missing a lot and your plant will show deficiencies unless your tap water is fairly hard.
Try to find one that is labelled "complete" - that has trace minerals like iron, Boron, etc and also has calcium and magnesium. You can also supplement if needed, with some calmag type preparation if you can find it. Ideally you are looking for NPK more like 5-3-7 or 2-1-3 and low amounts of urea or ammonia.

@Mikieh1 that fertilizer is pretty limited, its meant for outdoor field soil and mains water. It will provide some of the basic NPK (although not in the best cannabis friendly for) but its missing a lot and your plant will show deficiencies unless your tap water is fairly hard.
Try to find one that is labelled "complete" - that has trace minerals like iron, Boron, etc and also has calcium and magnesium. You can also supplement if needed, with some calmag type preparation if you can find it. Ideally you are looking for NPK more like 5-3-7 or 2-1-3 and low amounts of urea or ammonia.
Perfect I shall get searching thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom