What are the best papers?

TheChronic

i roll my cannabis in Bambú papers. they are made in spain and have been around since 1764. i figure since they have been around longer than the US has been a country, they have to be pretty good. recommendations or suggestions?

Truly, it's all up to your personal preference. Each of my friends prefer a different brand.

It depends on how big you want it, what your rolling style is, how much glue/gum you need, and if you care what it's made of.

I generally prefer Zig-Zags and bible pages.

I've had great success with Club rolling papers, nearly no ash. A good test is to take the paper and burn it with nothing in it and see how much ash is left over. I haven't used any good green pot with the clear rolling papers so I can't tell you the benefits of them, but I hear only good things, maybe its just because they are clear.

Are those the clear ones? What is flax?

I don't think I've ever used anything but Zig-Zag Cut Corners....

ive never been a fan of clear papers, i dont like the texture they have. ive heard that Club papers are very good too. whats better than a great joint with no ash?

JOB 1.5's get the job done for me.

I like Skunk Brand as far as hemp goes, but if you're looking for an even cleaner smoking, rice-based paper, I have to recommend Elements. They burn about as clean as anything I've ever smoked, and they have really cool, colorful glossy sleeves with sweet graphics. It's a win-win

My fav papers now are Smoke clear Kingsize , Just plan Zigzags or Cones i love my COnes pre rolled with a mouth piece Whats better just stuff and smoke.......

Just what i think

Right now i have a pack of clear 1back slims sitting next to me. I got em cause it sounded real smooth wen i said it to the cashier, "And, gimme a pack of 1back slims too".

After trying over 25 different types of papers I can tell you who the real contenders are. If you are going for taste, slow, burning, ash quality, and other very specific aspects then you must first ignore ALL types of flavored papers and anything with printed designs on it. Although they may taste or look good, the added flavors and inks are just ruining the taste of your weed and the quality of the smoke. Also, anything that ends up burning unevenly or comes unglued must be taken out of the running as well.

With that said... the classics are still the best. My favorites are, Club (squarepack gummed) Zig Zag (All), J.O.B.(french light, 1-1/2), EZ-Wider (Slow burning, pure hemp), and Swan (Green Cut Corners--> 50 papers per pack for $1 :smokin: ). But my top #1 choice is Zig Zag orange slow burning 1-1/4, thats why those wear the armor. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love the classic pack of zig zags, but I do enjoy some OCBs.

Juicy Jays and Ziz zags are the only kinds I've used lol

I used ZigZags for years now I use Elements rolling papers.
I buy the 300 leaf packs, and like the papers, and the price.
ZigZags have become too costly, and the Elements when bought in bulk on amazon are less than $2.25 a pack.
100% rice papers ultra thin, and leave almost a zero ash, and 10 times the papers for the money. :)

Back
Top Bottom