What are these leaves signs of?

Grouchy Ocho

Just doing a trial grow with bag seed. Ran across this problem this morning. Can anyone tell me what it is and solutions?

LZyqXa8.jpg

Are you keeping them outside? I ask cause this looks like a leaf miner and it usually occurs outside mainly. Leaf miners are tiny and they burrow through the leaf and create the little black squiggly lines. I would remove the infected leaves and monitor the plant for a few days. If it continues either kill it if it is just a trial or use a systemic insecticide used for those. Maybe spinosad spray would work too. not really sure. Never had them in my garden.

Are you keeping them outside? I ask cause this looks like a leaf miner and it usually occurs outside mainly. Leaf miners are tiny and they burrow through the leaf and create the little black squiggly lines. I would remove the infected leaves and monitor the plant for a few days. If it continues either kill it if it is just a trial or use a systemic insecticide used for those. Maybe spinosad spray would work too. not really sure. Never had them in my garden.

They were outside but I brought them in. I looked into the leaf miners and that seems very probable. The infected leaves have since been removed and I will continue to monitor them. How much of a threat are those bugs? Long term effects? Treatment?

Back
Top Bottom