What are these tiny white spots on the leaves

kingkola1

This plant is 45 days from seed (Late Veg). What are the tiny white spots I am seeing? I started spraying with All Natural Nor Cal 86 Mites and Mold Prevention and Treatment about 6 days ago but am seeing new spots as of today (sprayed twice so far). These spots are only appearing on 1 out of 6 plants growing indoors. I do not see anything crawling when viewing under various magnifications up to 200x. I have sticky tape for fungus gnats (not showing any gnats yet). I also have about 2" of gnat nix over the top of the grow media. Other than the white spots, all plants look great so far. All 6 plants are in one grow tent under one light.

Some of the white spots have holes going through the leaf.

Maybe Spider Mites? Thryps? But I don't see anything crawling, jumping or flying around.

How do I make them go away?

Attachments

• Attachment-1.jpeg
    Attachment-1.jpeg
    655.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Attachment-2.jpeg
    Attachment-2.jpeg
    701.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Attachment-3.jpeg
    Attachment-3.jpeg
    684.3 KB · Views: 146
I sprayed the top and bottom of the leaves. I have been spraying this one plant because I saw the white spots. So I don't think it is from the spraying. I looked on the top and the bottom of the leaves closely and did not see any bugs.

I sprayed the top and bottom of the leaves. I have been spraying this one plant because I saw the white spots. So I don't think it is from the spraying. I looked on the top and the bottom of the leaves closely and did not see any bugs.
Ever find out what it is? My one plant looks identical....and also not seeing any bugs

Back
Top Bottom