What are those?

chicodrogas

I tried to grow 3 plants at home, with simple supplies. I found the seeds on "regular weed" so I don't know what sex they are. they have 2 months at the moment. Some things showed up and i can't tell what it is. Are they polen sacs?
22464.JPG
16801.JPG

The nodes get swollen or knuckled like that for me when the plant has undergone some rough training or supercropping- which means almost every plant I have. It varies by strain though how much those nodes swell up. I think of it as a general survival process of the plant strengthing its limbs and joints behind the stress.

hi again!
this is my other plant, i think she is a female, but im not sure.. can u tell me the sex of this plant?
IMG_110551.JPG
IMG_109343.JPG

peace!

Hi guys!
It's the first time i tried microgrowering with simple and natural supplies (water + wood ash), and they grow in low potency of light cycles. So, i can say that i'm a begginer.
I found some seeds on "regular weed" and now they are in flowering time with a cycle of light of 10 hours of light and 14hours of full darkenss.
I think they aren't ready to harvest yet, but i want to know your opinion guys. How much time need i (in media) to cut and start to dry my plants?
I have 3 plants, and 4 photos. The first photo is one of them, the next two are the same plant. and the 4th photo is another one.
16831.JPG
22475.JPG
ramadera.JPG
41531.JPG

Back
Top Bottom