What are Trichomes? Trichome 101

The pics are beautiful. I never would have thought they would be so beautiful. Mine have just gone on 12 & 12 and I am anxious to see their growth.
What strain are the purple ones?
Very nice. :thanks:
Cat

Just the input I was looking for...good stuff...easy to understand, too...thx!!

mines gettin close...mmm.
Budding4.jpg
Budding1.jpg
Budding2.jpg
Budding3.jpg

Illtimer, looks good. U got a journal goin yet?

no journal...I should get one since I got three clones of ol girl up above...just to keep track of your success I assume???

no journal...I should get one since I got three clones of ol girl up above...just to keep track of your success I assume???

That's the idea. We all learn from every grow, big or small. If you happen to run into trouble, there will be an army of help to keep everything going smooth. I've found that all the friends you make along the way is the real reward of having a Journal. Go to it my friend. :grinjoint:

To be honest my journal helps me keep track of watering, her age etc.
Without a journal it's all guessing.
Other people's journals have helped me with many questions,
as well as stopped me making many mistakes.:grinjoint:
You seem to know what you are doing. I'm sure many would benefit from
your knowledge.:cheer:
Which is the best reason for starting a journal. Teach /Learn
Good luck with clones bro...:ganjamon:

Thank you for all the info, this is great and just what the doctor ordered!!!! I am at 53 days flowering and read this article every few days to ensure I'm on the right track and it's amazing watching the changes happen just as this article states.
Aprentice I have to agree with you, I use my grow journal as a growing calendar to keep track of my progress and schedules, it beats keeping a paper calendar.

well thats cleared that up ! ! would love to chat but gotta quick dry one o my baby' s bud n have a smoke . yeah im excited and yeah i now know when i wana harvest. Cheers honey -your the Dude.......not "The Dude" obviously but "a Great Dude" xxxx

Ithought you were suppose to wait to harvest till the flowers are at least 75% brown???

That is old thinking, from before cheap 60x magnifiers were available at Radio Shack. Why make a guess when you can actually look and see the ripeness of the resin glands (trichomes).

Back
Top Bottom