420 Magazine Background

What are you doing for new year's eve

Thread starter #1
Since all my "friends" are broke ass bums, they can't afford any weed and probably be at home celebrating with their parents...

Me, myself & a joint ( lol i need to get a job... still waiting for the mail with 10 dank seeds ) so I plan to smoke it on the last minute of Dec. 31 2003 ( 11:59:00 ) then I'll probably look at the stars ( if its not raining ) and Im off to sleep

blazin121 said:
Since all my "friends" are broke ass bums, they can't afford any weed and probably be at home celebrating with their parents...

Me, myself & a joint ( lol i need to get a job... still waiting for the mail with 10 dank seeds ) so I plan to smoke it on the last minute of Dec. 31 2003 ( 11:59:00 ) then I'll probably look at the stars ( if its not raining ) and Im off to sleep
Are you going to try and grow those seeds before new years? I usually get drunk on new years.

going to a smoke out planned to start at 7.but untill then im gonna smoke all day long before i go to the smoke out.at the party im gona try to find some hos to fuck thats about it besides chill

ill probably go to a party too. last year i went to the las vegas strip. it was tight..people were drinkin and smokin joints in the street.

Goin to a party. But the chick i wana hookup with is gonna be in FL for vacation so that blows. Ill just havta get trashed and find one of her friends, lol.

I will probably get drunk with my parents and smoke a bowl. Then fuck my girl, like I don't already every night.

SlimDog53185 said:
I will probably get drunk with my parents and smoke a bowl. Then fuck my girl, like I don't already every night.
i cant fuck the same girl every night i always have to have fresh pussy fucking the same girl gets old i dont care how good she looks