What are you paying for an ounce?

145 for decent bud, 175-180 for nice shit, and 200 for the crazy good weed like jack herer, and etc, in Ottawa, Canada

hi guys, here in london its 160 an ounce for good or bad, whatever u can get ur hands on, which is a pitty because all growers here rush things to make a few quid as fast... thats why i grow mine....

$160 for regs, and $320 for the dank. I decided it was just cheaper to invest in the essentials for growing so I can just cut buying it out of the picture completely.

nv prices vary

crap oz goes for as little as 30bucks if u know the right guy if not its about 80-100

everyone is in the game of ripping ppl off tho so .5 ussaly is sold for 10$ no deals on what ever u buy some sell 3ghrams for 40 but hardly anyone who dont know u does that its either really good or reallly bad go up one block and have had the same shit for 2 years down a block and its the shittyist shit shit ever doesnt even smell right -

no one sells in quanity hardly here not good shit anyways
avrg for some nice fire and im saying very nice fire but not the og tripple og status bomb satan fire is 300 almost around there 330 its stupid cuz supply n demand every one gets busted too much

ps what happend to that one guy who got cought in north las vegas with 16pounds in 2001 theres some posts on this forum about it

my honest opinion is ppl here talk too much are too stupid and grow way too fast and harvest fast no one even cares ud be suprized the bullshit thats sold here

no ones honest no one - even ur homie who hooked u up got more then that for ur money and has 2 grams in his pocket trying to make u feel like a doush for smoking him out and givin him another gram for hookin u up everyone heres is to be watched with care

forgot to mention if u want deals u better have ur girl make em or somthing if u want that extra grams and stuff females here get givin free on the regular i saw my gf get i think its was 9 grams for 30-50 bucks of fire fire fire purp i even thought the guy was talking shit out his ass it didnt even look purple but idk it was freakin very very good stuff thats just an idea of vegas u wont find shit staying in the same places

For regs it's about $90-100.

First off if your smoking regs just quit smoking it is not worth the money, over here on the east cost a ounce of regs goes for about 50 if you really want that crap. mids is 100, dro is 200 anything else like haze, kush, northern lights or exotic is 350-400, I recently paid 375 for a ounce of grand daddy purple and it was worth it 100%

forgot to mention if u want deals u better have ur girl make em or somthing if u want that extra grams and stuff females here get givin free on the regular i saw my gf get i think its was 9 grams for 30-50 bucks of fire fire fire purp i even thought the guy was talking shit out his ass it didnt even look purple but idk it was freakin very very good stuff thats just an idea of vegas u wont find shit staying in the same places

I have a time share in las vegas every year and everytime I go out there I get really good bud for cheap got a ounce of GDP for 250 I think u just don't know the right people. There's weed everywhere.
:peace:

on the rare ocasion i do a sale i charge 10 a gram 280 an oz.
the local prices right now are 400-600 for an oz of medical grade and 100-200 an oz for schwag.
i think mine fits in the medical grade catagory

$120 for mids
...had $90 for good beaster blend

Back
Top Bottom