What are you paying for an ounce?

420 is a bit much tho.. omgg.. for that much you could grow like 1/3 of a pound which would be like 5x of what ya bought ..

on a scale of 1-10 how good would you say it was?

I'm actually going to be growing some bagseed from up there.. what strains are u familiar w/?

we must be around the same age
there were no scales back in the day
a lid, a can, a bag used a finger measurement, like 4 finger bag $10
I remember when exotic pot came out and I thought the pricing was high and I didn't participate.
But now that I'm getting medical mmj with a rec, oz's are costing me 350-400 for name brand

Man I see all these prices and think I can remember getting an O of columbian gold for $40, British honduras for $40, Jamaican for $60 and Thai-stick for $20 a stick=1/4 oz. O of blonde hash was $60 back in the day. I use to get 1/4lb. for $110. Prices didn't shootup till Reagan took office. Man I'm old!!! :smokin:

65 an ounce for mids
BlueBerry for 380, guessin my BlueBerry price is way high but usually don't get too much of it at a time so it's fine with me.

$420 for an oz? dude, grow your own! All it takes is a box, a light and some auto seeds and PRESTO!... for less than $100 bucks you have some good stuff in 2 months. -Disclaimer: I am in NO WAY connected to the auto-seed industry- ;)

Back
Top Bottom