What are you paying?

20/60/120

Kush = $230 oz
Reg = $210 oz

Shit = ? Never been offered...they just make up a funny name and charge $210. :p

I had to buy weed for the first time in many years a month or so ago... Grape Ape and Malawi $10/gram.

Bubble hash is always free, but id love to find some real hash from Morocco or Nepal, id pay big bucks for the real deal.

I live in an outdoor growing area. July and August are bone dry months. I've heard of good Mexican schwag,little/no seeds, solid two hit weed, going at 60-65 a quarter and about 200 an ounce. The sad thing is the seedy dirt weed is going at similar prices,maybe 10 dollars less on the quarter and 20-40 less on the ounce.

The latter is the exact same shit I smoked in the 60's and 70's except now it's mostly seedy bud pressed beyond recognition. Same old 5 big bong hits weed. I think the SOB's have had it stored in a cave somewhere since '74?

The only decent weed is indoor smoke under various names at 50 for a big 1/8th,but it's gone as soon as it shows up. Solid one hit weed,but in the 50 buck bags only.

I can't wait for mid-September when the early bud starts trickling in.

can get some good mids for $140 oz or some killer bud for $350 oz and at those prices makes it so much better to grow your own....... Imagine growing your own and paying yourself those prices and put money in a jar, do you know how much money you will have saved in a years time?

You guys are lucky

I pay 100.00 to 140.00 1/4 oz for real good green buds
30.00 to 40 shwag aka mexi press

although some good local bud comes around sometimes for 50 1/4
and the mexi press gets you hi just dnot have the taste.:grinjoint:

I live in an outdoor growing area. July and August are bone dry months. I've heard of good Mexican schwag,little/no seeds, solid two hit weed, going at 60-65 a quarter and about 200 an ounce. The sad thing is the seedy dirt weed is going at similar prices,maybe 10 dollars less on the quarter and 20-40 less on the ounce.

The latter is the exact same shit I smoked in the 60's and 70's except now it's mostly seedy bud pressed beyond recognition. Same old 5 big bong hits weed. I think the SOB's have had it stored in a cave somewhere since '74?

The only decent weed is indoor smoke under various names at 50 for a big 1/8th,but it's gone as soon as it shows up. Solid one hit weed,but in the 50 buck bags only.

I can't wait for mid-September when the early bud starts trickling in.

I think we live in the same place:welcome:

My grow costs me about $250 for a pound now that I only buy nutes and couple of new bulbs.

I had a friend visit from California, and he had some pot that looked like a clump of white concrete. It did not look like any plant or bud material, just like a clump of white cement, it was very hard too. He said he didn't know the name of the strain, and he called it Killer Kush. I begged and begged and he sold me a 1/4 oz for $100. A very skinny joint stoned me like a fat joint of my home grown indica.

Same here, and I do about 1/4 a week. Unless I have 1/2, then I do that!:cool:

It's too much..............but I can't help it. :)

I hear that man, 1/4 a week was an expensive way to live for a long while.
:lot-o-toke: Good Luck, and best wishes.

20 - g
60 - 1/8
120 - 1/4

dank, occasionally it's up 5 bucks if it's a medical shipment from colorado (best 5 bucks i've evere spent :D)

Back
Top Bottom