What are you smoking for 4-20?

Chronik_smoka

Hey everyone I see everyone posting what there smokin on for 420, well i thought I'd throw up some nice shots of some of my meds that im smokin on at the moment, these are the favorite clones in my circle so theres usually alot of these flavors around :roorrip: I really enjoy these buds! hope you enjoy the pics!:grinjoint: and happy 4:20!:bong:

this was all grown under 2kw hps lamps for 8 weeks with botanicare nutrient line, maxicrop, hygrozyme, nitrozyme, compost tea and love and care, hope you all enjoy

I was messing around with my new camera and seeing what kind of shots I could get, then used my microscope and camera to get some nice close up trich shots

some afgooey, probably my favorite right now
afgooey3.JPG

heres the trich shot of afgooey, definately gooey
afghooey.JPG

this is said to be white shark, great fruity and earthy flavors, smells like grapefruit
shark8.JPG

white_shark.JPG

this clone came to me a long time ago from up north its claimed to be cinderella 99 x ? maybe some purple strain like grape? it has a really skunk/grapey flavor like a skunk covered in crushed grapes and is guilded with glands
c99xpurps.JPG

another
cindy991.JPG

this shot is the cindy 99 trichomes
cinderella_991.JPG

more trichs from cindy
c99.JPG

and last but definately not least is trainwreck
trainwreck12.JPG

the carpet of trichomes on the trainwreck
TW12.JPG

and heres some bubble hash from all 3 kinds, melty and delicious:bongrip:
bubble_hash1.JPG

Happy 4-20!

happy4201.JPG

thanks for the comments, Ive heard good things about jungle wreck, im always down for some new flavors Im going to buy some new seeds soon:slide: hopefully theres some really good pheno's in the beans i will haveto wait and see hopefully you had a fun 420!

Back
Top Bottom