What Are You Smoking These Days?

Big dog

I just picked up a half of some really dank stuff. It tastes and smells kind of spicy. It's some strain of sativa. The high really puts a smile on my face. I have the day off today; so, I decided to pack a bowl with my morning coffee. Good times. What are you guys enjoying?

I am currently enjoying my last harvest, an unknown group of plants. I had several strains of seed that got mixed up. It is great, whatever it is. I am also a week or two into flower with some Cinderella 99. I plan to be enjoying that this spring!

Got a bag of Master Kush, a bag of blueberry, and a bag of diesel. Been rolling doobs mixed of all 3, plus some nice black hash, and honey oil on the papers.....man Im cooked.

eh ..nothing at the moment. waiting for this weekend to pick up two grams of haze. hope to smoke that with a nice cup of joe as well big dog:grinjoint:

my current smoke (last harvest). Strain unknown, I had some seeds get mixed up, so I grew an unknown.
bud7.JPG

Sorry. . .I do a shitty job of manicuring.:peace:

good god man! what nutes were you using?! that shit is iced out!!^^^^

my god... is that your home grown??? ugh i wish i were you!lol

hahah i know it man.lol once again congrats on that harvest man.

Bubble hash. The first I got was pure golden, this new stuff looks like it was saturated with honey oil. It was very moist at first, oozing oil on the paper it was wrapped in. I squeezed it gently into a nice roll of hash, but it still stains and sticks to anything it's in contact with for any length of time. One hit gets me stoned, 2 hits puts me on a higher level where I feel more clearheaded but I become an observer... not sure how to explain it. It's very effective - numbs the physical pain and uplifts my spirits.

niice freak! question for you guys. today im picking up 2.5 grams for thirty of some decent high grades. is this a bad deal?il ltry to get pics off my fiance's phone later tonight. my guys says its a little less potent than the haze i bought last week. THAT shit was good.lol

Love those pics...I'm using Blue Dream during the day and Platinum Kush in the late evening. I also made a 50/50 blend of the two for a nice spacey high.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom