What can I expect to yield

sweetmissy

I have been getting all kinds of different information in books online etc...on yields...growing under 1k watt lights. Can anyone tell me what I can expect as a yield from a 3x3 grow space??....and why??...

1K watt light should cover an 8 X 8 area. Limiting your space to a 3 X 3 will limit your harvest to considerably less than could be realized. Depending on which method of growing is used , I'd say , anywhere between 2 to 4 ounces.

ok..let me try asking this way...In a hydroponic type grow...not sure if I am going with drip or ebb n flow yet..but say 12 plants..in a 3x3 space...under a 1k light.

Do you mean 2-4oz per plant??

So in a 12 plant grow..I would yield 24-48oz??

No . I mean 2 - 4 oz total in a 3X3 area. 3X3 area will only allow a given number of plants to recieve the proper amount of light to produce a healthy crop. If flowered when small (10 inches tall ) you may be able to squeeze all 12 plants into that area , but they will be stressed. Are these clones or from seed ? If they are from seeds , chances are 50 % will be male . That leaves 6 plants in a 3X3 area , a more reasonable number. :smokin3:

shouldn't you wait to try a sog or scrog until after you have a few harvests under your belt? i don't mean to be presumptuous, but i'm not entirely convinced he could handle the extra stress that those methods create.

naahh meeean?

love, peace, and...

Yeapper..
I write too slow, yeah those are a bit advanced.
SOG may work for 'em, just stuff 'em in :cheesygrinsmiley:

figure avg. yeild at 1z per plant indoors,
anything else is gravy and a Job well Done :cheesygrinsmiley:

When thangs are tight and I'm runnin' right
I average 1.5z per plant
runnin' 8-12 under a 400w, 175w ,100w
in a perpetual SOG on a weekly harvest schedule.

Back
Top Bottom