What can you do with kief?

I wish i had of thought of that haha i ended up adding it to my joints in the end, im going to try make something else other than extract kief from my trim and popcorn next time if you have any suggestions :).
you know of kief butter ? also you can put in milk - warm milk over eat but not to a boil, put kief in and wsip (stur) for 20 mimutes - cool and drink (don't put too much kief in it will knock you out will get a site for you -- Peace -- one can use almond milk - you are decarbing it with the 20 minute wisp - some run it through a strainer or cheese cloth before they dring - start out with a 1/2 gram that still might be too much maybe 1/4 gram

I make chocolates with decarbed kief.

258 grams of chocolate (6 Hershey bars)
3 level teaspoons of decarbed Keif

Heat chocolate in a double boiler; as it melts slowly add kief and stir until well blended; I use a tablespoon to scoop out the melted chocolate mix, and place each tablespoonfull in a mold
Cool before attempting to remove from black silicone baking mold

Made 30 chocolate candies (10 chocolates per tsp of kief)

1 chocolate should be the serving (2 max if you want to be really buzzed all day)

I make chocolates with decarbed kief.

258 grams of chocolate (6 Hershey bars)
3 level teaspoons of decarbed Keif

Heat chocolate in a double boiler; as it melts slowly add kief and stir until well blended; I use a tablespoon to scoop out the melted chocolate mix, and place each tablespoonfull in a mold
Cool before attempting to remove from black silicone baking mold

Made 30 chocolate candies (10 chocolates per tsp of kief)

1 chocolate should be the serving (2 max if you want to be really buzzed all day)
Thanks !!

Back
Top Bottom