What can you think of that hemp could make?

tintala

Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
I will start:

All of the lamps, computers, phones and appliances in my house, and let'snot forget:carpeting, rugs, base molding, paint, countertops, cabinets, walls, decking, framing of windows, front doors, mailboxes, wheelbarrows, pellets for heating, laptops, all the fuking legal pads and notebooks, bedframes, organizers, dressers, tables, fences, sunglasses, packaging for ANYTHING....

now your turn: list what innovations you could see work when HEMP IS LEGAL>:thanks:

thanks for your input, thought i was alone in my own world in the corner.....

I thought of: furniture, couches, chairs, tables, keyboards for computers as well as computers, BONGS , pipes...

Whoa, HEMP bong ? WOW, that's cool, so then we gotta add , grow containers, cabinets, light fixtures, water reservoirs, hoses an' tubing, pumps, HOT DAMN !!! WHO needs China !?! HOW long would it take to turn the economy around if we could start plantin' TODAY ? Hell, ya know that the Government has GOT to have stockpiles of seed stored somewhere.:smokin:

Whoa, HEMP bong ? WOW, that's cool, so then we gotta add , grow containers, cabinets, light fixtures, water reservoirs, hoses an' tubing, pumps, HOT DAMN !!! WHO needs China !?! HOW long would it take to turn the economy around if we could start plantin' TODAY ? Hell, ya know that the Government has GOT to have stockpiles of seed stored somewhere.:smokin:

I think the economy would rebound in a year , if we used hemp for everything!

"cannamaid" storage sheds, mulch for landscaping, bed mattresses, clocks, speakers, flashlights, food storage, "cannamaid" containers, rain gutters, paint brushes (screw dupont) who makes purdy and others, motorcycles, hemp armor. continued.......

all of that nice outdoor furniture you see at target or home depot it would look soo cool made outa hemp .

I have a beautiful panama hat made from hemp. It's so nicely made, I wish I could remember where I got it. I'd definately buy more. When I bought it I knew nothing about hemp...

I do now!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for starting this thread, tintala :rollit:

Nobody has mentioned that hemp can be used to make some fine rope.

I'm a knot enthusiast and hemp rope is strong, supple, and holds knots well. The only issue with hemp rope is that what's currently available has a left handed lay. (Ah well, the challenge of the left lay gives me a chance to find out if I can splice as well as I think I can.)

Nobody has mentioned that hemp can be used to make some fine rope.

I'm a knot enthusiast and hemp rope is strong, supple, and holds knots well. The only issue with hemp rope is that what's currently available has a left handed lay. (Ah well, the challenge of the left lay gives me a chance to find out if I can splice as well as I think I can.)

Oh yeah! and rope! lol

Any and all fabrics, cardboard, synthetic rubber replacement, tables, paper, plastics, cds, casing, wallets, hats, pictures, cameras, everything currently to the left of me right now, except the weights, bb pellets, fences for the cookie cutter houses in the burbs, the cookie cutter houses in the burbs, lawn nomes, books, cars, fuel, toilet paper, stuffed animals, pencils.... food.

Mac and Cheese made out of hemp?! That would be awesome.

Shouldn't the question be , what CAN't be made from hemp ? :smokin: The list would be much smaller !:smokin:

Shouldn't the question be , what CAN't be made from hemp ? :smokin: The list would be much smaller !:smokin:

I just wanted to expose the monopolization of daily items of corps like DUPONT, they are in every fabric of society, rarely does mainstream creatively think about ALL of things hemp can make. People dont realize everyday things can be made from hemp and there is a monopoly. The list wouldnt be a list if it were: "WHAT CANT HEMP MAKE" . :grinjoint:

How do I post a couple of questions regarding medical hemp vs industrial hemp? I am looking for maximum exposure to get as many ideas and answers as I can. Questions and thoughts:

Why was industrial hemp made illegal in the first place? It seems to me that medical hemp was developed from "industrial" hemp over the years by cross breeding.

Could medical hemp plants fufill both the needs and uses for industrial hemp plants and medical use and if so, why not grow only medical hemp to simplify the process once we could get it all legal? It would bring down the cost of mmj if this could be done and it seems to me that all the products that can be made from industrial hemp can be made from mmj plus the added medicinal uses.

If I missed something let me know. If I am on to something let me know. Please help me get these questions to as many urls as possible as I am not sure how to do it. Thanks,

Booger

How do I post a couple of questions regarding medical hemp vs industrial hemp? I am looking for maximum exposure to get as many ideas and answers as I can. Questions and thoughts:

Why was industrial hemp made illegal in the first place? It seems to me that medical hemp was developed from "industrial" hemp over the years by cross breeding.

Could medical hemp plants fufill both the needs and uses for industrial hemp plants and medical use and if so, why not grow only medical hemp to simplify the process once we could get it all legal? It would bring down the cost of mmj if this could be done and it seems to me that all the products that can be made from industrial hemp can be made from mmj plus the added medicinal uses.

If I missed something let me know. If I am on to something let me know. Please help me get these questions to as many urls as possible as I am not sure how to do it. Thanks,

Booger

TRY THESE:
Anslinger And Mellon Connection

Hemp conspiracy introduction video

I guess I didn't ask the real question correctly. It is paragraph 3: Can medical mmj fulfill the needs of both industrial and medical simultaneously? If so or if not, I would like to know why and the ramifications there of. Thanks again, BOOGER

Back
Top Bottom