What causes single finger leaves?

Mile Higher

My 1st grow and I have Vortex, Angry ape(AK-47 X Grape Ape), Sour Blueberry(Sour Diesel X Blueberry) clones that were bare root transplanted to 1 gal pots 3 weeks ago. The Sour Blueberry is only growing single and 3 finger leaves. they were all transplanted the same time in the same soil mix and watered, nutes, and fed the same light(4-4ft T-5 6500K). the only thing was I put only this blueberry plant outside for a couple days and a strong wind came up and whipped and tore some leaves as you can see. but that was the 1st 2 days after transplant and they have been inside since. I will be putting these out for an outdoor grow starting next weekend. The only 2 things I can come up with is genetics, or stress from the mini tornado it endured. Any ideas?
2014-05-12_19_14_14.jpg

The plants next to it are Angry Apes
2014-05-12_19_14_36.jpg

Sour blueberry far right plant
2014-05-12_19_14_46.jpg

The far left plant is also a blueberry with Vortex girls next to it. All look normal as far as I can tell but the single leaves baffle me.

If the mother does not have 1 finger leaf that it was cloned from then it is just do to stress. It should grow out of it.

The clone did have 1 finger, and 3 finger, leafs when I got it. That's all that plant has from top to bottom. Didn't think anything of it because it had only 4 or 5 nodes when I got it, thought it was just young and normal. I have FIM'd, super-cropped, and LST'd all the plants and that one grows different from the rest. Guess its genetics. Here is the same plant a week ago on the right. You can see all the single leafs better.
2014-05-04_00_45_39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom